Chastity and the Public Eye

Living the real life under lock and key
lockedforfun

Re: Chastity and the Public Eye

Post by lockedforfun »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:28 am BTW, I just found out about these protective pads. Might be something to look I to if you have a cage that leaves a weird looking bulge.

https://www.amazon.com/YUER-Underwear-E ... th=1&psc=1
That reminds me of the joke about the rookie lifeguard. First day on the job, he notices the lifeguard at the next stand down has at least a couple dozen attractive women in skimpy bikinis hovering around him all day long. After their shift, as they're in the locker room, the rookie asks the other guy how he does it.

"It's easy," the guy says. "You just put a potato in your swim trunks!"

The net day, the rookie confronts the guy in the locker room, saying he tried the potato and it didn't work.

"Next time, maybe try putting it in the front."
4 x
trijack3

Post by trijack3 »

I think the bigger question is: does anyone ever notice and mention it? I've never gotten any comments or strange looks. Even my wife who knows it's there doesn't ever mention it and she is pretty cognisant of outward appearance.
2 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:28 am BTW, I just found out about these protective pads. Might be something to look I to if you have a cage that leaves a weird looking bulge.

https://www.amazon.com/YUER-Underwear-E ... th=1&psc=1
Oh I practically spit my coffee out when I saw this. Reminded me of the scene in Spinal Tap with her the metal detector! Thanks for the laugh!
1 x
sherulestherooster

My own experience, I was a first time manager and under lockdown and scared to death my employees were noticing my bulge. And during a workout with those mesh type athletic shorts, on the bench press, I could see the outline of the lock.

The thing is, people aren’t really looking at men’s crotches.
1 x
TinaHoldsTheKey

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

Maybe I’m wrong in my thinking (but I doubt it LoL) but if you can see the cage thru your pants it sounds like you need a smaller cage! 😎
0 x
sherulestherooster

TinaHoldsTheKey wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:58 am Maybe I’m wrong in my thinking (but I doubt it LoL) but if you can see the cage thru your pants it sounds like you need a smaller cage! 😎
Yep, that was when I had my starter cages. The CB-6000s and the Birdlicked. My KH asked me to get the Birdlocked cause she didn’t like it when the CB poked her - the BL was squishy. I hated that cage but it was kinda hot that she requested I get it, so it was more comfortable for her, lol. Anyway that cafe definitely presented the package out more (for lack of a better description).

The only cage I have is quite small and much better for me as an extreme grower!
0 x
jeanswatcher

Post by jeanswatcher »

In my job i do stand up briefings to my staff daily, when i was initally allocated womens knickers to wear i felt nervous in case my zip popped open, allocated a CB, well felt very kinky, i wondered what they would think if they knew. Obviously i dare not wear this everyday but putting this to my wife about the size of it bulging in my trousers, she simply went and bought me a size smaller pair of knickers, commenting as i stood wearing them, that reduces your bulge.

So it was i became a permanent wearer of knickers and a CB locked with rather a large padlock overtime i thought who cares, i dont. It isnt if anyone is ever going to dare comment at their bosses 6ft 4 bulge anyway and nobody ever has.

Away from work i wear tight ladies jeans to go out in, this is different, the bulge is there obviously and i know sometimes the body of the lock can be visable, sometimes i pad this out with toilet roll but in the main i wear my jeans and bulge with kink and pride.

I have had a couple of uncomfortable moments meeting people i know whilst wearing tightish girlie jeans seeing them talk to me but glancing at my jeans.

i am a cuckold husband after all and only wearing what i am told to and she assesses the look everytime we go anywhere to ensure i look presentable.
3 x