After you are allowed to ejaculate?

Living the real life under lock and key
Sammy
Re: After you are allowed to ejaculate?

Post by Sammy »

This varies so much I don't think it is predictable. I don't think there's a set time, but find what works for you both and then try to improve on that. When we started this journey, 2-3 weeks between orgasms was a long time for DH. Right now... we're 195 days into a 365 day orgasm-free period for DH -- its pretty extreme, but he's doing just fine.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sammy wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:04 pm This varies so much I don't think it is predictable. I don't think there's a set time, but find what works for you both and then try to improve on that. When we started this journey, 2-3 weeks between orgasms was a long time for DH. Right now... we're 195 days into a 365 day orgasm-free period for DH -- its pretty extreme, but he's doing just fine.
Do you do anything to make sure that he stays...free-flowing? Prostate massage or something?

I know that if I go long periods with out some sort of semen 'flow', it begins to turn a yellowish color and starts to thicken up. There was one time when I had gone so long that the semen became so thick that it was difficult to expel and it came out almost in lumps. Extrapolating from that even, I became concerned that it was possible that it could get to a point where it hardened enough so as to make expulsion/ejaculation impossible and that surgical intervention could become necessary to correct the condition. I was concerned enough that I set a limit of three months, after which there must be some sort of flow allowed, which could be satisfied by either a 'ruin' or prostate massage/milking.

I don't know if such an occurrence is common, or if I am unique in being affected in this way. Mostly, I am curious to see if anyone else is similarly affected. I have a pet hypothesis that this may be one of the possible causes of BPH, for which some people take drugs, which could simply be solved by 'taking matters in hand'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

Haven't had that problem -- he does have wet dreams -- aka nature's plumber.
1 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Curious as to whether this changes over time for other men.

I define felt a decline which my KH didn’t like. Maybe since my 30s I’ve been a one and done guy, when I orgasm, I just lose all my sexual desire. In extreme cases, I have felt grumpy and even slightly depressed and it typically took me a few days to get back to “horny”.

I’ve read about men that can orgasm 2 or more times in marathon lovemaking sessions but that just isn’t me. My recovery time is many hours. At my best, I can orgasm once in the morning and later that evening.

However, the grumpiness/sadness seems to have gone away in my late 40s.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I know a guy in his later 50's that did two orgasms within a few hours of each other! :D

I didn't see a decline in his desire or anything

Maybe he'll comment but I think he kept or got back whatever horny he had very soon after.
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Nikki6

Post by Nikki6 »

J has been one and done always, even when he’s very aroused or it’s been a long time. He talks big, but the sorta-kinda erection he can manage an hour later isn’t worth the effort.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Michele wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:17 pm I know a guy in his later 50's that did two orgasms within a few hours of each other! :D
technically it was the next day, and in another state. :)
I didn't see a decline in his desire or anything

Maybe he'll comment but I think he kept or got back whatever horny he had very soon after.
I'm pretty sure there was an increase in desire. It is possible that the session with the cane afterward may have helped with that.
0 x
trijack3

Post by trijack3 »

I had my first full orgasm last week after 92 days of denial. Afterwards, there was no drop. The pleasure I had received still had my hormones going similar to just a teasing & denial session.
1 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I don’t crash like I used to, and it kicks in the hormones to make me much hornier the following few days. These days that tails off for a couple of weeks then I start getting desperate again. My owner has made me ejaculate (widely varying degrees of orgasm) over the past few months since the crash hasn’t been hard.

Ironically I’m about a month in now and likely have a few weeks to go. Even an uncaging would be a gift.
1 x
MCN Contender
trijack3

Post by trijack3 »

Monday was 4 weeks since my last release & full orgasm. Again, so far, no drop! Interestingly, I woke up 8 hours after we made love and was extremely horny... she left my cage off for the night and my little guy was bobbing up and down against the sheet wanting more attention and driving me crazy. We won't make the mistake of not locking up right away again!

We have adopted a dice roll to determine my next orgasm to take the responsibility off my KH/wife and to add some fun to it. After waiting 2 days for my wife to roll, it came up only 1 week this time. So, if she grants me another release/orgasm next week, I expect we should see some type of drop.
2 x