Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Strap-ons. Yes or no? And why?

Post by Tom Allen »

sherulestherooster wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:34 pm @Tom Allen

Your strap on play (or I think the board arrived at “fauxing”) has fascinated me for a while. Interesting story around the size upgrade as I’ve sorta concluded that cock size is more of a male driven than female thing. So i guess you have an answer that Mrs Edge prefers at least slightly bigger. Some questions:

Does she ever get on top or is mostly missionary?

To what extent does the swaying of your caged bits stimulate you?

Does she do any teasing of this 4 year Vixskin-only sex?

Does she go for multiple orgasms during a session?

Thanks for your input, cheers
Size is definitely a male driven thing. On Tumblr, a significant number of messages we receive involve guys who (without any input from their partners) buy the 10 inch size queen dildo, and then wonder why their wife or girlfriend doesn't want anything to do with it. 🙄
The Ranger is really just the next size up from the Tex... although it's upsized in both length and girth. IIRC, there's a model that would be longer, and another model that's thicker.

In our case, Mrs Edge looked over the choices and decided that she could handle it. And again, on paper, the dimensions didn't seem to be much different. However, what made it really worth it for her was the head. The very pronounced ridge behind the head is what floats her boat.

We tend to be a mix between her on bottom then on top. When she allows me to come, I prefer her to be on top so I can look at her (and she likes to watch me, as well).

I'm not sure how much my cage is swaying. The, umm, internal hydraulics still make things pretty stiff.

She does not "tease" except for an occasional cage check. It's just not something she ever did.

Finally, as I like to say, Mrs Edge comes like a Chicago voter... early and often. My being locked has only made it more so.
1 x
inchastityat127

Post by inchastityat127 »

I’m all in, but my wife would prefer me to use her vibrator/dildo by hand and make me watch the action.
2 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

We haven't done this, though it sounds delightfully frustrating!
Tom Allen wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:31 pm
On Tumblr, a significant number of messages we receive involve guys who (without any input from their partners) buy the 10 inch size queen dildo, and then wonder why their wife or girlfriend doesn't want anything to do with it. 🙄
I have to say I'd be reluctant to introduce my wife to any equipment significantly larger than my actual size! That seems like asking for trouble.
3 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.