Does anybody else enjoy morning erections?

Living the real life under lock and key
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Does anybody else enjoy morning erections?

Post by nosaint »

The most common complaint about wearing a chastity cage is the night/morning erections and the pain they cause. Mine don't hurt, I enjoy them. Not in a "oooh it hurts so good" way, but in a "this is very nice" way. My cage is small enough that it prevents a full erection, I just get a nice sensation of filling the cage up and stimulating my penis. Occasionally, my balls do get stretched and a bit painful, but the feeling from my penis overshadows any negative sensation.

I was just thinking about it this morning. Am I rare or unique? Any one else enjoy morning erections?
3 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Does anybody else enjoy morning erections?

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

My cage fits perfectly and stops erections before they get to the point of stretching my balls. Consequently, I really enjoy morning erections.
2 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Early on in the lifestyle and wrong fitting cage. I hated them, now I am like you a pleasant reminder.
3 x
CB6000
slave d

Post by slave d »

i’m old enough that morning erections have given way to urgency to pee lol

MsM’s ld
4 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

slave d wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:38 pm i’m old enough that morning erections have given way to urgency to pee lol

MsM’s ld
Yeah, I figh that urge for as long as I can...peeing changes everything :(
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I enjoyed morning erecrions in chastity. I had some room in the CB 6000 so with an attempted morning wood I would fill up the cage and ironically I had the easiest pee of the day. The feeling as the strain woke me up was not painful but a nice reminder of the male desire.
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

nosaint wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:41 pm The most common complaint about wearing a chastity cage is the night/morning erections and the pain they cause. Mine don't hurt, I enjoy them. Not in a "oooh it hurts so good" way, but in a "this is very nice" way. My cage is small enough that it prevents a full erection, I just get a nice sensation of filling the cage up and stimulating my penis. Occasionally, my balls do get stretched and a bit painful, but the feeling from my penis overshadows any negative sensation.

I was just thinking about it this morning. Am I rare or unique? Any one else enjoy morning erections?
I'm not sure that 'enjoy' is quite the right word, but it is certainly a powerful reminder of her control. There is a certain amount of frustration involved in feeling myself straining against the confinement, and knowing I can't do anything with it/about it, that appeals on a masochistic level.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by williebdenied »

I'm old enough now that I don't get raging morning erections, and anything that starts to happen get suppressed by the cage, so I have no trouble sleeping at night while caged. But anytime I fill the cage with an erection through stimulation or whatnot I love the tight, gripped feeling. That's half the fun for me.
1 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

My fave cages are inexpensive short-to-micro, stainless steel. When I started out, ill-fitting cages that were far too big would be agony during the night, but now I do enjoy a would-be stiffy.
1 x
whoami

Post by whoami »

Steve2059 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:03 pm My fave cages are inexpensive short-to-micro, stainless steel. When I started out, ill-fitting cages that were far too big would be agony during the night, but now I do enjoy a would-be stiffy.
Same. It took a smaller cage for me to realize that bigger isn't better (at least, not for me).
1 x