Home Alone for a few more days.

Living the real life under lock and key
John-n-Ann

Home Alone for a few more days.

Post by John-n-Ann »

My wife has been gone for a week. She took the keys and I have been locked ever since. Two more days until she is home. Tonight she let me know she is exhausted and ready to be in my arms but she seems set there won't be any penetration with my penis. She is still adjusting to this but seems to be warming up and her biggest obstacle is understanding why I am willing to do this. However, She has noticed my energy level when locked and has grown to enjoy the energy it gives me to hold her making love to her with my hands as she lays on my chest.

I have no idea how long I could stand going without and am not sure she can endure much more than me. This will be a fun time to see how her return goes. 11 days will be longer than I have gone without release, yes I know I am a lightweight but my wife enjoys penetration I think as much as most men. Although When she is tired she does let me know that it is going to be a cage night, and once it is on, it stays on until she is ready for it to come off.

I expect her to leave me locked for a few days after she gets home from her trip.

I enjoy all your posts, please respond and let me know all the ways this goes down at your house? How have your wives adjusted?

John
3 x
John-n-Ann

Re: Home Alone for a few more days.

Post by John-n-Ann »

Day number 8, Ann gets home tomorrow. I am pretty anxious
1 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

How did it go?
1 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Congrats on the 11 days. My wife left for a long weekend and I am on day 3.
0 x
td74
Last orgasm: August 15th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by td74 »

Was your Wife alone when She was gone?
0 x
whoami

Post by whoami »

John-n-Ann wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:03 pm please respond and let me know all the ways this goes down at your house? How have your wives adjusted?
My wife lost her enthusiasm for intercourse after menopause, largely due to it causing her discomfort. As we experimented with chastity and now a full FLR she has found she really enjoys being in complete control of when and how we have sex. And it's typically me helping her achieve orgasm while I stay locked. Perhaps once every month or two she will decide she wants the cage off. Last time she also got me off, but sometimes she just plays and then the cage goes back on. *sigh*
0 x