Worth the wait

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveOD
Worth the wait

Post by SteveOD »

My wife or 50 years just had four orgasms in under 5 minutes and only one of them was with her vibrator,

After 11 years we thought we were done with chastity. I could not care if I had or orgasm or not since I never got horny and to cum took almost an hour until I was rubbed raw. So we stopped for about 6 months or more. Lost track of time.

We went on Medical Marijuana and now we both are horny all the time. I was jerking off twice a day and waking up at night and jerking off again so I could get back to sleep. That is when we decided I do not get to orgasm anymore and once again am locked up 24/7 at the age of 71. When we do a fetish we get serious about it.

Now being locked up does affect me. I get jolts of pre-orgasm pleasure passing through my body once in a while no matter where I am. I enjoy being horny after living with two women for 30 years and coming 3 tines a night, most nights. Once on the threesome and then once each with my wife and our girlfriend during our one on one time. Point is that after having so many orgasms, and that is assuming I only had one each time and does not include any girls I had sex with before I got home. I came a lot and my wife says I owe due to the life she gave me where I had a lot of orgasms.

It feels like it did the first time we started chastity play. Like right now I am getting sexual surges because I did not come during sex but my penis was both tortured and made to feel good with some hand action. Only problem is that if I show any signs of pleasure, my wife stops what she is doing. She has not allowed me to penetrate her in over 20 years. Oral sex was a few years ago but I am allowed tis play with her clit manually which I did three times tonight. She was exhausted and I was horny as hell.

So back in the saddle. The only thing I really do mind about chastity is the clean up after peeing. No more quick pees and back to the game stuff. Now it is a process with squirt bottles, rags and swabs plus mouth wash. TIP: Add bout 10-20% mouthwash to a water squirt bottle. Fill the rest with water and use to rinse inside your chastity device. Prevents odors. My Holy Trainer Nub is the most comfortable device for me and I tried about 14 or more including made to order. Problem was that after many years of being caged my little guy kept getting smaller and all the cage rings I tried fell off of me at one time or another. Only the HT nub design prevents my Nub from fall off. So I am comfy and enjoy orgasm denial but hate the sitting down to pee and cleaning up afterwards part.
0 x
JimR

Re: Worth the wait

Post by JimR »

This may or may not work for you, but I am using a HT V4 (copy) maxi cage, and made a funnel, from the end of a silicone condom catheter. This allows urinal use, without worry of side splash through vent holes. Attaching a water source to funnel tube allows flushing which for me is more effective than just flushing the tube. Funnel also helps prevent edema due to extrusion of foreskin through vent holes. Just my 2 cents and of course YMMV.
0 x