chastity tracking spreadsheet

Living the real life under lock and key
jamessub

chastity tracking spreadsheet

Post by jamessub »

Does anyone have a good Excel template to track one's chastity performance, and with this data to be converted into some nice statistics and graphs ?
Am thinking I'd like a few data fields that can be configured to list the various types of orgasms, an automatic day counter, average calculator etc....

Found something on this site (https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/couples.htm) but would like to make this a little more us-specific.

Very grateful for any assistance given, I am not exactly an Excel boffin !

Thanks a million
0 x
Mot
Last orgasm: April 22nd, 2022
Re: chastity tracking spreadsheet

Post by Mot »

I just use an app called Days counter.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I use a much less sophisticated spreadsheet of my own design that shows what device I wore, when I put it on, and when I took it off. I have a separate sheet for each year, a summary page and a records page.

My grand total is that, since November 7. 2011, I have worn various chastity devices 43,007 hours, the equivalent of 1,792 days. That's not much compared to many Forums Members, but my excuse is that my otherwise wonderful wife simply won't play.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
LockedNick

Post by LockedNick »

jamessub wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:01 am Does anyone have a good Excel template to track one's chastity performance, and with this data to be converted into some nice statistics and graphs ?
Am thinking I'd like a few data fields that can be configured to list the various types of orgasms, an automatic day counter, average calculator etc....

Found something on this site (https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/couples.htm) but would like to make this a little more us-specific.

Very grateful for any assistance given, I am not exactly an Excel boffin !

Thanks a million
I’ve seen people use Google Docs to track things (not chastity but would easy enough to apply) and you can export charts and graphs easily.

I use a few things and haven’t really settled on one I like best.

ATracker is an app that I track time locked and time uncaged. Free to use with limits. You can dive into the data to look at pie charts and look at specific date ranges etc. My main gripe with it is that it seems to only allow you to measure in hours. It’s annoying to have to separately divide by 24 to get a day total.

MaleProtect (website) is a fairly outdated interface but allows you to track minimal stats - for each day you can record whether you were locked (Green box) or had an orgasm (red box). It’s literally as limited as that which is frustrating but as a blunt instrument it does a job. It presents your data in a pseudo-excel spreadsheet. I still use it because seeing the green boxes add up can be motivating but really they should have a few other options.

TeamLocked (website) has a calendar function where you can record locks. The calendar can be fairly detailed, has a progress bar for locks and you can record a number of ‘events’ such as orgasms or denied orgasms, etc. It’s not perfect and has some features missing. And there is a very irritating bug that they seem unwilling to fix whereby whenever you go over a month locked, the timer goes wonky and takes 11 hours off the clock. I just record my locks on there and find it useful to look back over the calendar to see which months I’ve locked and how long the last few have been.

Tally (app) allows you to manually tally things so easy to use to count locked days as they go. It’s limited but the free version allows you to build up three separate tallies. I have days locked, days unlocked and number of locks.

LockedMen (website) also allows you to record a lock. It’s a male-only community for chastity. Has messages boards and is a bit outdated but on the profile you can record a starting date and a commitment and it can generate a progress indicator.
0 x
My wife started controlling my orgasms on 24.01.2021.
jamessub

Post by jamessub »

Hi LockedNick, Mot and Wifeisvanilla,
Thanks for your inputs and recommendations, I will have a closer look to see which one suits me best and appreciate the advice provided.
Jamessub
0 x