Recommendations pls

Living the real life under lock and key
Gman
Recommendations pls

Post by Gman »

I own a cb6000 and Dabble occasionally with my wife.She’s slowly starting to understand that shes’s not torturing me while I’m locked and can indeed have some fun it.
I want to encourage her to embrace this lifestyle more but don’t want to let her loose on websites as everything seems to involve cuckolding and sissification. I love my wife, want her to control my cock but I have no attraction whatsoever in being a sissy and also want her all to myself. Any recommendations how I go about this please?
1 x
Steve2059
Re: Recommendations pls

Post by Steve2059 »

I wouldn't necessarily think about websites. Presumably, your wife is internet-literate and is able to find sites should she want to.

My own experience is that the onus is on me to show her the advantages of the kink/lifestyle, so attentiveness, good demeanour, helping with chores, but definitely not topping from the bottom. She will get there, but in her own time.
1 x
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by williebdenied »

3 x
waki86
Last orgasm: April 5th, 2022

Post by waki86 »

Everyone has their own personal reasons for doing chastity . Also every woman is different, some don't like it at all.
The other awakens a silent belonging .
But the real key is talking about it together.

Here it was the other way around, my. GF brought it up because she saw it . I didn't want to know about it at first either.
It also took a long time for me to go .
I als wanted to have my own information , but also to talk to her about how she saw it .
And how I saw it myself and what it could mean for me .

And now we are growing together in chastity .
She as key holder and I as caged .
1 x
Lock permanently in inverted cage under the kilt :mrgreen:
Gman

Post by Gman »

What a fantastic read. Thanks for that one
1 x
Cassy0110

Post by Cassy0110 »

I suppose it's time to talk with your wife, you should explain her your feelings
0 x