PenisAtrophy after PE recovery Operation

Living the real life under lock and key
Paul2022
PenisAtrophy after PE recovery Operation

Post by Paul2022 »

Hello,
Here is my story maybe someone can help me?
I had an PE, the doctor inject my own fat into my penis shaft, after it i couldnt put a condom on an the fat was only on the penis rout. than i decided to visit a aother doctor and he took all the fat out of my penis and after it my foreskin and shaft skin were longer than my Glans, so he cut the skin off and now i have only 9.5 cm (3.7 in) in erection. before i had 14 cm (5.5 in).
Then i went to an urologist and she was telling me i ne a penis pump so i can regain about only 1.5 cm (0.5 in) back. And a other Urlogist told me i can use a stretching devise to.
Can someone help me. If these thing are possible or how i can increase oder fasten things up?!
Thanks
Paul2022
0 x
slave d

Re: PenisAtrophy after PE recovery Operation

Post by slave d »

Frankly a surgeon and a urologist would know
vastly more than the members of any forum in this regard !! It sounds as if you didn’t discuss the reasons and options with any of them before they worked on you. Time you lined them up and said “ you have created this issue, now sort it out” !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Paul2022

Post by Paul2022 »

Hello

no its not true i have discussed it with every doctor and the second surgeon just did what he wanted and not what we discussed. i also contacted a lawyer.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sorry, there's nothing we can do for you here, stick to professionals.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted