Interesting occurrence

Living the real life under lock and key
mikel2411
Interesting occurrence

Post by mikel2411 »

Took my dog to vet today, she (The dog) won't walk in door so I have to carry her.
As I was handing to vet assistant, dog started squirming so the girl reached down to hook under dogs butt to take her from me and
inadvertently brushed my cage. :shock: LOL
It was pretty distinct brush, I could feel her hand run full length of cage. I only hesitated for a second before releasing dog to her watching the girls face, seeing no response and making none of my own but it was a shock for sure.
Never had anyone touch it besides my keyholder. I'm sure my heart rate jumped a little.
I was wearing work clothes so I'm hoping she just thought it was my key ring in my pocket she had felt, but it's not like she would stop
and go "Oh, I felt your cage" anyway but still made for an interesting visit. LOL
Mikel
5 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Luv2belocked
Re: Interesting occurrence

Post by Luv2belocked »

Wow… that’s in a secretly kinky way… kind of hot… what if she knows about chastity devices, and the lifestyle… may have had her wondering….
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

If she did know what she had felt, she sure didn't react, but the idea of her knowing, or even stopping to wonder about it later will keep ME wondering until next visit. LOL
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Jeez, guys, calm down. She probably just thought it was your Glock.
1 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

LOL
In Texas your probably right.
Mikel
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Haha I was thinking cell phone but a gun in Texas makes perfect sense too.
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Lady M wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:32 pm Haha I was thinking cell phone but a gun in Texas makes perfect sense too.
I was going to make a "lock 🔒 the Glock🔫" joke, but I figured all y'all had thunk of it already.
3 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

LOL
Was thinking along the lines of
"Cocked and locked"

:roll:
0 x