Escaping

Living the real life under lock and key
Sam3655
Escaping

Post by Sam3655 »

I read the posts about pull out and as I laid in bed with my steel cage on, decided to see if it was possible to get out of the cage without the key. Took me less than a minute to pull a Houdini and I was free. Now I am in crisis wondering what is the purpose of the cage? Is there really an escape proof cage or is chastity all smoke and mirrors?
0 x
slave d

Re: Escaping

Post by slave d »

If as you say you were TOTALLY free, ie cage completely off then you have a very bad fit. You may be able to get your shaft out the back of the cage but you should not be able to get your testicles through the gap between the cage and the base ring. If you can the gap is too big.

MsM’s ld
4 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Chastity is in the mind - the cage is really just a tool, so no, human ingenuity will always find a way. If people could escape from Alcatraz or Devil's Island then a bit of metal or plastic around your junk isn't a huge problem.

Lots of men practise chastity without a cage using the honour system. I tend to be 50/50 locked and free, but always chastised. My mindset is that if I wanted to disobey and have a wank a cage really wouldn't prevent that, but if I ever did, then that would destroy the whole thing.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

True inescapable cages exist but they would require a piercing. That would keep you from pulling out and disobeying or whatever the case may be.

I agree with Steve, chastity is in the mind, it's not the cage that makes it a thing. It's giving up control willingly to someone else.
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

It is mental but after a few years the choice was made to get pierced, heal and buy a device I can't pull out of now. Still my choice to be locked and be this way I've just implemented extra steps to make the experience more real
1 x
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Sam: If you can pull out, then the cage isn't fitting right. The hard part is to find a cage which is tight enough in the right places to prevent pulling out, but gentle enough to wear long term. That compromise can be hard to find.
0 x