Chastity for self control, calmness and focus

Living the real life under lock and key
M4cage
Last orgasm: March 24th, 2022
Chastity for self control, calmness and focus

Post by M4cage »

I started my self chastity after reading about the hormonal changes men go through when ejaculation is denied. After about 3 weeks of abstinence I started to get erections that I could not shake at the most inopportune times. I bought the Mr Stubb made by CB-X to prevent that from happening. I went with the see through medical grade polycarbonate model in the Mr Stubb 1 3/4 inch size. I intend to travel with it and by replacing the metal lock with a plastic tab the metal detectors are not alerted. Honestly, because I enjoy self stimming I can wear it without any lock at all. I love the way it feels and the way it looks! I have no desire to take off except when the wife invites me into the bedroom. She is not thrilled about the the cage, doesn't interact with it but deals with it. She does enjoy the housework I do, and my overall calmness. I have been dieting at the same time and have been losing weight, I see that I am more of a loving husband and father. I enjoy the feeling of the extra dopamine. I am calmer and possess more focus, my decision making has improved allowing me to think with my head rather than emotion. I do more instinctively around the house, never miss peeing in the toilet, enjoy how nothing is flopping around down there when I am walking or running! I love the sensation I receive! It is like the hand of the universe is cupping the most sensitive part of my body. I find the design to be awesome. Although it directs my penis straight down, the times when I am aroused it feels like I have a full erection pointing up to the heavens. I have no issues with anything falling out or pinching. I will self stim to get an erection because I love that slight ache that remains in the tip after being squashed against the bulkhead! I refer to it as chasing the ache! After battling an erection I stim my prostate with a massager to bring it a little relief to my swollen gland. I am very interested in hearing of the experiences of others who are in chastity looking to improve themselves on any level. Please feel free to comment!
1 x
Chastityat60
Re: Chastity for self control, calmness and focus

Post by Chastityat60 »

So., for me, wife will not play, but tolerates my desire to wear a device. I’ve tried a few, landed with a ss super small from china. Sometimes I think that This time I just accidentally bought the perfect size and fit! No pinching no falling out. So long as I keep hair short around the ring, no pulling. I use hand cream occasionally. Mostly just wear it 24-7 between our love making. It’s my offering of no erections and no orgasm without her..She is fully ok with masturbating for both if us., no restrictions..she feels free to , I will stay kept for her. Because if I allow myself to masturbate regularly, at my own whim, I will not be ready for sex when she is.
I have struggled with this and resolve to fix it. This is the driving force for me to wear a chastity device. To show that my sexual energy is toward her and her alone. I can not do the honor system easily, a device helps me. Gives me pause to remember.,this is about being ready for her.
About once or twice a month is all we do. We both always cum. ...Once....She nor I have ever had more than one orgasm in our sex. Usually short and sweet then sleep. She sees chastity as a waste of time and money,, luckily my total outlay has been less than 500 since I bought my first device. Our 30 year marriage is strong and sure., I have always, randomly ,done chores, extras, listened, massaged, all those things that seem to come alive for some..the moment they lock their device on .
I wish there was more to my experience, but like a few others here, our wives are lovely and wonderfully vanilla. She is just not wired that way., she will not dominate me, nor will she hold or hide my keys.
I wear it to be clean and ready for her when she seems like she might want time together.
She has humored me as I play, but she doesn’t like seeing me wear it.. I hope that as I continue to be kept for her, she will see the benefit of playing along. I have already introduced chastity wrongly 3 times.Not expecting anything at this point. It’s me that wants to do this..For her it’s just another day.
2 x
M4cage

Post by M4cage »

Chastityat60 our wives have similar attitudes. I find it frustrating but I remember I did this more for me than her so I try not to dwell on it. I have a belt with dildo ready to go if she ever decides to play with me. Just like your rationale it assures I am ready when she is. Chastity does produce some incredible feeling ejaculations! I was chaste with no self stim for over a month up until a few nights ago. The wife woke me up in the middle of the night but I digress, I keep a diary of my chastity. Watching how my body responds I noticed that with regularity everyb2 1/2-3 days I would develop an erection that lasted for anywhere between 3-5 hours. It is very enjoyable and satisfying given the fact I can work in the office or walk around the city with the erection and it is kept discreet. When walking I feel like I am being led around by my dick! The cage makes me a kid again 🤣.
Tuesday morning was the erection I have spontaneously so like clockwork this morning (Friday) I had a shorter and not as intense erection. Obviously it was from the Wed night intercourse. On a scale of one to ten it was a 5 for about two hours. I am watching what happens on Sunday evening. I do love every about my small cage.
2 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

M4cage
Because I am grower, I reside in a very small device.,
As a result of that small cage, nothing happens on its own. Only meager attempts at an erection will start then fade. Seems that where there is no room for growth, it won’t happen. At least thats what I experience. This is what I desire. At least for now. The cage prevents an erection but does not prevent an orgasm should I apply a vibrator to it. Keeping the vibrator put away is much easier for me with no erection looking for attention.
For me, the focus of my chastity is learning how to live my life so that my wife knows that she is the only person and means for my sexual release. To be ready for her. So far, I have not sought other means to self stimulate aside from the vibrator. That thing puts me over in less than 30 seconds. Have to be careful with it.. lol.
Cumming in the cage is not the goal for me , but if the wife requested it I would do it in a heartbeat. She knows my limits with it as I explained it to her..thinking she might find opportunity to tease me with it.. no such luck.. yet. So far my chastity journey is fairly simple.
There must be a thousand ways to do chastity!
For us, things have shifted in my mind a bit..it was more about me , now it’s more about her.
I’m just wandering around in chastity trying to find my way.,don’t mind my rambling.
1 x
M4cage

Post by M4cage »

I guess the chastity journey is on a non linear path. The only constant is change! It should mean different things at different times. Forget the destination and enjoy the ride! To quote Led Zep: Ramble on!
0 x
Elkeshusband
Last orgasm: 0- 2- 0
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by Elkeshusband »

Both me and my wife are on a journey of doing 3. 21 day sessions of 63 days to change Behavior, this losing weight or Focus looking at each other and improving intimacy many things so it's really kind of Awesome anybody else having these kind of results?chastity cages do change you.
0 x