I am an Avid cyclist. My wife wants me in chastity 24/7

Living the real life under lock and key
DrPinotNoir
I am an Avid cyclist. My wife wants me in chastity 24/7

Post by DrPinotNoir »

I am in week four waiting for the jailbird my wife bought on the 2nd. so soon Im going to be locked very long term. (She states she likes it too much)

It is her desire to have me in this 24/7. How do you guys cycle with these on? Wear a cup? padding? I cant imagine this wouldnt pinch an insane amount if I was trying to ride a bike seat. I cant even imagine how bad it woudl feal to move laterally while riding. (Of course I never had a custom jailbird. Just knock off chinese metal ones. Which do pinch and dont give at all.
Thoughts?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: I am an Avid cyclist. My wife wants me in chastity 24/7

Post by Tom Allen »

Take a look at the Selle SMP TRK saddle.

https://www.bikeinn.com/bike/selle-smp- ... country=us
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Thanks Tom I havent even tried it yet with a cage on. The seats I do have have been fitted to my sit bones. They are super comfy even on 40 mile rides . I have a Cannondale Topstone 105 Gravel bike and a Aventon Ebike I havent even tried with a cage on. I think I might wait until the Jailbird comes This A271 device feels good but it feels like all sharp angles and nonsense. I have sat down on the couch wrong once and thought I saw the milky way. Id really like to have my wifes dream of it truly only coming off when she wants it too.

It is 30 degrees with 20 inches of snow on the ground and anywhere between 10-20 coming in the next 3 days in Northern Ohio. maybe I have time.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I have a Cannondale Synapse, and several other road and touring bikes. I can manage 20 miles or so with the TRK, but longer road jaunts are still too uncomfortable.
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

ok so I am probably going to have to have it off for longer rides. We have one coming in march.. I am going to have to start training for it. It is the Chili March Metric. I did it 2 years ago in the rain. Loved every minute of it. Lot of my friends in the club working the ride kept telling me I was the only one with a smile the whole time. It was like 45 degrees.. a soaking rain and I remember just loving it. My problem is she has me in chastity. Doesnt like taking the cage off so it is absolutely affecting my riding. I wont go because I dont want to bother her to take the key off. This is "Like she says it" something we are just going to have to figure out in our chastity journey - We are going to make mistakes as we get better at this" Guess it isnt a problem right now roads are clean but it has been sub 20 degrees (F) for weeks.. nah.. too cold for me at the moment. We are going to have to figure this out when the jailbird comes with the security screw. Oh well.. Communication is the key!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm an avid cyclist. I can wear the cage for a five or ten mile ride down the bike path, stopping at the local brew pubs. But the 30 to 50 mile road rides in the New England hills? Ouch - I tried it a couple of times, but no matter how much lube you have, it's not enough. Mrs Edge figures she would rather have me leave it off for a few hours rather than risk me needing to leave it off for a few days to heal.
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Oh I knew. I saw a thread where you said this so it was partially aimed at you. Well I have a Garmin 830 and send her a track every time I go. Strava beacon for safety etc. She knows exactly where I am when I am out. Well have to figure something out. I like how she is wearing the key but doesn't want to take it off all the time to unlock me. So we will want to figure that out.

Damn it.. I want to on a ride now before the storm! lol look what you started Tom.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Mrs Edge is not worried that I'm going to pull off into the woods for a wank while I'm out on a 50 mile ride. And by the time I get back, I'm too tired to even think about it. I hop into the shower, maybe shave a bit, then lock up again. I do send her texts before and after just to keep her informed.
0 x
YesDear
Last orgasm: May 28th, 2022

Post by YesDear »

I'm on my 4th day since starting our chastity journey and haven't been out of the device yet. It's a stainless model off Amazon. I have ridden 6+ miles twice already on the stock seat of a Rad Power City5 with no issues. In the morning I plan on riding 10 with my carbon road bike I built up with Ultegra/Dura Ace components and a Bontreger Paradigm RL saddle. I'll let you guys know how it goes. If I don't have issues, a 34 mile mountainous loop will probably be coming up soon. 8-)
0 x
MM Jailbird
The best things in life are worth the wait.
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

I missed this thread back in February but I am in phase 2 of testing out a new Sport model primarily for cyclists. @DrPinotNoir or @Tom Allen, if either of you want to test it out before I launch it, just let me know.

Its not really meant for 24/7 wear like my Evo is but it is meant super comfortable for physical activities with a lot of revolutionary features and designs.
Last edited by BlackoutDevices on Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x