I am an Avid cyclist. My wife wants me in chastity 24/7

Living the real life under lock and key
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023
Re: I am an Avid cyclist. My wife wants me in chastity 24/7

Post by Curiousrk »

The MM Queens Keep worked out well today on my bicycle commute to work. 15 miles each direction. Need to figure out a few hot spots but it’s in the realm of possibility!! Very encouraging day today. Will try again tomorrow with modified plan. 👍
1 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Curiousrk

Post by Curiousrk »

This morning the comfort and caged cycling didn’t go as well. Back to what I did yesterday for the ride home hoping it works. I think the cold really makes things high and tight and it was colder this morning than yesterday so hoping thats the issue.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

One more time, I'm going to suggest that anyone doing casual riding check out the Selle SMP TRK saddle. The center cutout and "eagle beak" design changed things for me.

www.amazon.com/Selle-Medium-MATT-Black- ... 0069HRSQ2/
0 x
Curiousrk

Post by Curiousrk »

Thanks Tom. I know that particular saddle won’t work for me (too wide) but the the Selle website shows multiple options with the down turn at the front for a little extra room. There is even a “sit bones” measuring capability that some of their retailers provide and I found one close by. I’ll go check it out. Appreciate it.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I have the TRK on my road bike, but I'm thinking about moving it to a more casual bike and getting the nicer Hel or similar style.

I'm just going to mention that as an older guy, even when not riding caged, these saddles are the best things I've tried. Ever been on a longer ride and have your junk go all numb? 😅
0 x
Curiousrk

Post by Curiousrk »

Ha haha yep. Took about 5 minutes to get the blood flowing again. I used to have the numbing problem when I rode the bike I bought in high school. Happened every time.

But about 5 years ago I bought a Trek Checkpoint and rode without numbing at all ever since. I got my old high school bike out and tried it again… numbing. Back to the new Trek… fine. So strange. I even tried the same saddle on my high school bike but nope… so it was a bike fit issue.

Now, after getting rather active (I’d say its my only hobby) in the past 5 years, I have 4 Treks all with the same saddle, all pretty close to the same geometry and none have created numbing like before. When it’s below freezing on the commute, I do lose a lot of sensation but never numb.

I sold that old high school bike and bought one of my new Trek’s as a replacement. Don’t regret it at all.

But now these saddles need to be considered for sure. Yesterday on the commute, the base ring was fine but the sack/cage got pushed up and back due to the horn on the front of the saddle and it started rubbing above my pubic bone every pedal stroke. No bueno. It was the MM Queens keep with a cage edge similar to the A271/272. The MM Jailbird has a round bar formed into a loop on the rear edge of the cage and that will cut less into the skin if pushed up and back so I think I’ll be trying that one next.

I totally agree as I age I may need to get a similar saddle on each bike but for now I think I can start with the commuter bike since that’s the only one I’ll ride caged. All others will be ring or naked. It will be a while until I can get over to that shop but it’s good to have a plan. Appreciate the insights!
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
TweeDeedles

Post by TweeDeedles »

I just got a Trek Checkpoint. The saddle it came with has a center channel cut out similar to the Selle TMP I have on my Peloton.
1 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Good you know about the sit bones measurement. You know you can cheat it. Take a piece of aluminum foil and put it on a carpeted stair. Sit on the foil. Measure. BOOM. You know your sit bone width.
2 x
Curiousrk

Post by Curiousrk »

I’ve got both an aluminum and carbon checkpoint too, and a domane and a 520. Same saddle on all the bikes. Fits my bones perfectly and no pain points at all. But there is no way it will work with my anatomy caged. I’ve been so busy i haven’t had time to get into the Selle saddle change process but frankly as slow as my body healed from one day of riding caged (insanely irritated prostate) that I’ll probably just ride uncaged for the foreseeable future. I had to take a month off cage play, so it’s not worth it. I just sort of give up. First world problems though. Life is good.
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Depending on how aggressively you're riding, it's usually not worth it. I have some friends that think five or ten miles on the bike trails (stopping for beers along the way) is an excursion. I have an old steel frame and I'll ride along with them because that's pretty low effort.

But when I'm riding solo on the state or back roads, I take it off. No sense it even risking injury.
0 x