Choosing your orgasm times?

Living the real life under lock and key
Engineer
Choosing your orgasm times?

Post by Engineer »

Has anyone else's SO given you a set number of orgasms and then let you choose when to use them?

My wife likes to set different yearly guidelines. That has resulted in her getting more orgasms each year and me getting less. Our overall denial times are short compared to many but she is getting more into every year, resulting in less orgasm each year for me.
Last year she had a simple guideline of 7:1 ratio. Which resulted in 61 orgasms for me (She really enjoys sex by the way).

This year she has decided I could have 4 orgasms per month but that I had to decide when to use them.
The additional stipulation being that she has a monthly quota for herself based on last years averages (She knows I'm a spreadsheet nerd, see username, so she told me to track everything a few years back for her reference...).
I lose 1 of those for each short of the monthly goal and if I exceed it by a certain amount I can gain 1 bonus for the next month, so it's possible to lose them all for a month or to have up to 5 the next. I'm also not allowed to use them on a Friday or Saturday night unless she specifically says so because she likes the attention.

You can see where she can make it incredibly difficult :twisted: .
She promised not to force me to use one as long as I begged her to stop but guaranteed that she would make me want to use them...
To the point that I used the first 3 by the 8th this month. Knowing you can choose to makes it hard to say no when things are really hot and heavy.
8 x
UltraWhiteStar
Re: Choosing your orgasm times?

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

You are so luck she already spread them across the year. Otherwise you would have to go without for 10 months :D
0 x
Not in control.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Great idea,,
Wife is not into the actual control of things but she might just go with a set number quota type program, start easy like 2-1 .. no more than 2 per month for me she gets 4 .. this might just work for us too.. thanks
0 x
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

UltraWhiteStar wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:48 am You are so luck she already spread them across the year. Otherwise you would have to go without for 10 months :D
I liked her idea of tying into her monthly goal to increase or decrease it each month.

When initially agreeing to losing an orgasm for each one short of her monthly goal, I didn't factor her mischievous side until she told me that I could watch her give herself an orgasm Saturday afternoon... Then with a sly grin said that one wouldn't count to her monthly goal since I didn't help provide it.
So she can manipulate her numbers so that I lose orgasms for a month if she really wants to... That realization made the cage I was wearing even tighter.
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Choose? LOL, no. She decides, not more than once a month, could be once every three months.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

Choose what ? i haven’t been allowed to cum … at all …. for 1745 days now (that’s at last Tuesdays weekly report). Considering the fact i used to masturbate, sometimes multiple times a day, the turn around is amazing, but i am so much happier now too !! Mind you i am an old fart !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Very hot stuff, Engineer. I nerded up our orgasm denial play as well by tracking our orgasms and “the ratio” was something that always turned me on. A typical month she would orgasm 12 times to my 3 or so. We had one period where she came 12 times in a row while I was denied release.

She initially had a “rule” that every time we played, she would have two climaxes and then she would decide if i could cum. As she got older she didn’t want to have a second orgasm - she said it hurt her stomach (curious if that has happened to other women), so the ratio would narrow a bit.

I never was allowed to choose my orgasm but the masochist in me would love it if she yanked that away from me anyway, like Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Briwn.
2 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Who knew that they have been grooming us for denial all of our lives?

2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123