Getting used to cum less and less often...

Living the real life under lock and key
Bananaman

Re: Getting used to cum less and less often...

Post by Bananaman »

I’m only a few weeks into my wife fully controlling my orgasms, and went from cumming perhaps 4 times a week when I used to masturbate whenever I wanted 6 months ago, to just once a week when we had an arrangement that I’d only cum when having sex with her. To now our new arrangement we’re only a few weeks in, where I give her oral most nights but she chooses when I cum. After finding her a book on keyholding and denial she realises my attentiveness drops after I climax so she’s taken the attitude of ‘if this is what you want, you don’t get to cum’.

6 and a half weeks in and I’ve only cum 3 times this year. I find it quite painful after 2 weeks but I think I’ll get used to it as I cum less. She’s already said that she wants to try for 3 weeks very soon and thinks perhaps once a month is a good pattern - she thinks it’s fine if I lose interest in her for a few days after cunning if it’s timed with her period when she wants to be left alone anyway. So looks like monthly will be my future.

I did expect that she’d let me cum weekly but this is what I wanted so I’m working hard to keep her happy and to do as she says. I agree with what others have said - how fun it is to be aroused.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Getting used to cum less and less often...

Post by TwistedMister »

Bananaman wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:06 am
6 and a half weeks in and I’ve only cum 3 times this year. I find it quite painful after 2 weeks but I think I’ll get used to it as I cum less. She’s already said that she wants to try for 3 weeks very soon and thinks perhaps once a month is a good pattern - she thinks it’s fine if I lose interest in her for a few days after cunning if it’s timed with her period when she wants to be left alone anyway. So looks like monthly will be my future.
My wife *started* with once a month, then eventually stretched it out to sometimes only once every *three* months...with some of those only caged 'ruins'. Nine months of that can make me *really* appreciate a good, full orgasm.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted