Re: First walk and experience with cage

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Re: First walk and experience with cage

Post by Chastityat60 »

Lockedchef wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:10 pm
Chastityat60 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:53 pm Been there ! ; I ran for the mens room one day,, not a moment to spare, all stalls occupied, 1 urinal available.,,
Leaned in as far as I could, just a mess, by then traffic jam in there!! Some were exiting stalls, others coming in, waiting to use urinal..I was in panic mode..I put myself together and made my way towards the sink.. luck would have it that there was water ALL over the place around the sinks..faked like I got wet from all that water and dried myself off as best as I could, too funny. Now I try to not wait till the last minute. ! LOL
That would be the general idea why a PA is not happening for me. Correct me if I have heard wrong..
I hear you will forever be sitting to pee. Very unpredictable. Maybe not so bad ..in a tube device.I don’t know... still,... probably not going for a PA any time soon.
Recently pierced and I can still use a urinal and even a normal toliet to standup and pee. Took a minute to relearn the aiming but I've got it down now.

However when I'm caged with a PA device forget it, I have to sit to pee. Too much spraying
0 x