Forced shrinkage

Living the real life under lock and key
Azwoodguy2004
Forced shrinkage

Post by Azwoodguy2004 »

Curious if anyone has tried fitting into a smaller cage by icing their balls. I received a new spiked cage but it’s an extra small and having a little difficultly getting the hinged ball trap squeezed together so the the cage pins line up to out the lock on. Thought maybe if I used really cold water or ice on the balls, their might be enough shrinkage to get it on. I guess if ice doesn’t work, I’ll have to order one slightly larger.
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Forced shrinkage

Post by KittensBoyToy »

If it's too tight/small to close around the base of your scrotum you are asking for trouble by trying to temporarily reduce things to make it fit. Even if it works, which I doubt, when things return to normal size it will be too tight and could cut off circulation.
5 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
JimR

Post by JimR »

Several fitting guides available from many vendors on the web. KittensBoyToy clearly states the potential problem that could occur.
1 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

If it's matter of just having a smaller tube, probably no ill-effects. I wear a micro cage from time to time and have no problems except hygiene is more of a chore.

But what you describe sounds like a too-small base ring or else an insufficient gap between ring and tube. This is about blood-flow and possible necrosis. Your kink is your kink, but most of us here value safety and not having our genitals fall off.
0 x
Laceyfemme
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Laceyfemme »

I am just getting started at this again, but I am using a little lotion with a small tube and cage to get everything into place properly. Seems like it would be more comfortable and efficient than ice.

The real point of a snug fit for me is comfort, not shrinkage. When I first got this new set I tried on the next-to-largest ring the first day, and it was so loose that it slipped and tugged at my sac, and also let myself slowly worm part way out of the tube by the end of the day. The smallest ring keeps everything properly in place, and is much more comfortable.
0 x