Fantasy vs Reality.

Living the real life under lock and key
Sennylover

Fantasy vs Reality.

Post by Sennylover »

Is the fantasy of long term chastity and the reality of long term chastity different?
I love the idea of long term chastity but when I self locked using a postal keyholder ( the longest was 8 weeks ), my horniness just tapered off after about 2 weeks instead of building up as I had imagined it would.
Would this be different if my partner held the keys of is this just the reality of long term confinement?
0 x
slave d

Re: Fantasy vs Reality.

Post by slave d »

i’m afraid that’s like asking how long is a piece of string ? It depends !! You will only find out your experience by experiencing it because we’re all different. i am permanently locked and sometimes i find it totally arousing and sometimes not.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Very different for me. M'Lady keeps her property secure in a Jail Bird almost 24/7/365. There is no such thing as a release date. Any release is strictly at her discretion and for her pleasure.

Fantasy was a lot of teasing including being bound and unlocked, edged repeatedly, but only to be denied at the last second then locked back up. The reality is that, as has been said here several times, to me the cage is a constant reminder of my enforced chastity. For my Mistress every day I am locked is just another day to her.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sennylover wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:34 pm Would this be different if my partner held the keys of is this just the reality of long term confinement?
That depends. If your keyholder is completely 'hands off' and you are 'locked and forgot', then the results would be pretty much similar- it might become just another boring fact of life.

I think, for most of us, it takes a certain amount of keyholder 'input' to keep us 'charged up'. The type and amount of 'input' probably varies widely.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Definitely after a few weeks they intensity fades if not a lot of teasing is happening. I think that's the same as a non chastity relationship. Relationships take work on both sides. A cage does not change that. All it takes is for my wife to have me eat her out or for her to set a date with a bull and the horny retuns instantly.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"