Are the Phycological Effects of Wearing a Cage True?

Living the real life under lock and key
GinMaestro

Are the Phycological Effects of Wearing a Cage True?

Post by GinMaestro »

A month ago my desire to wear a chastity cage was something that was hidden away in a secret part of my mind but certainly nothing more than a vague curiosity. With a bit of fortunate googling I began to read and learn that the wearing of a male device leads to the wearer becoming firstly more focused on his partner and ultimately more attentive. Secondly the wearers mind becomes clearer and more focused on daily tasks and business as he cannot afford to let his mind wander into sexual thoughts without uncomfortable consequences and finally this is a little bit more physical, his sexual energy towards his partner is increased beyond what would be the normal levels when he is released.

From the material I have now read I would like to begin my life of chastity but I need to overcome possibly the biggest hurdle of broaching the subject with my wife and I hope that these effects could be the reason for us to try or perhaps there is a better way of approaching the subject with your wife?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Are the Phycological Effects of Wearing a Cage True?

Post by Tom Allen »

perhaps there is a better way of approaching the subject with your wife?
"Honey, I ran across something while I was web surfing, and it sounded like it could be some hotz sexy fun. I'd really like us to try it. Can I tell you about it?"
7 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Well, it certainly doesn't make *my* mind any clearer or 'more focused' on other things. When the Mrs. is keeping me locked I am thinking about sex much more often,taking focus *away* from other things.

Rule #1: Not everything you read on 'the internet' is true. Any moron can post any crap he happens to pull out of his ass, regardless of whether it is true or not...and if you're on FakeBook the Stupidity Quotient goes waaaaaaaaaaay up.
5 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

More focused in general, no. More focused on pleasing the key holder to earn an orgasm or continue the locked status, yes. A happy key holder makes for a happy locked life. I got my wife on board by answering her honestly when she asked me how much I jacked off when I declined her offer of sex. I offered her a chastity cage as a way to prevent that in the future. She read about them and a few days later had me order one. We are working on year 4 of 24/7 and couldn't be happier. She controls if and when I cum. I'm always able to get hard when she wants my cock and she has recently started having sex with select bulls when she wants. Her big fear was that she would be deprived too. Once she realized she gets more oral and more sex by locking me up, she became a fan.
Last edited by CagedKC on Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

CagedKC wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:55 pm cannot afford to let his mind wander into sexual thoughts without uncomfortable consequences
Nah. Can't agree with this one. After being teased and denied for a week my head is on nothing else. Everything reminds me of sex and the discomfort is actually very enjoyable.
5 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Best way to approach.. Read a lot of journals, see how they did it, will that work for you?
Or just say it's what you want to do, lock yourself and wait a year.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

I am still working on getting my wife on board with this. She is "receptive", but unsure. We talk about it occasionally, I am not pushing her into this, I am just telling her about the positives for her and I both. I am also expressing my strong desire to have her controlling all of that access, and as time marches on she seems to be more and more receptive to the idea. To her, for now, its a game. Time and slow careful steps may make this far more.

Eddie
1 x
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

I can also not agree to the generally more focused part but I will say that I feel overall more energized when I am not allowed to orgasm for a week or more.

What really happened was that I gained a much better understanding of my wife‘s perspective on our relationship and that I have been quite an asshole on a number of occasions. Before, I masturbated a lot, which is a very selfish thing in a relationship. This made me numb to my wife‘s distress as it lured me into a parallel life next to, but not really with her. If things were not to my liking I could always get a modicum of pleasure and not address the problems. When I started playing with a chastity cage in secret, I realized how much I was addicted to the small moments of release that came with masturbating and it felt wrong. I was betraying our relationship. But how to bring this up to my wife? Infidelity was something on my wife’s mind as she did not react kindly when I mentioned female co-workers. I took this as an opportunity to show her a cage and explained how it works. She found it curious but could not relate to the idea. So, half a year later, Dave Chapelle to the rescue! He had an entire segment explaining how men would stroke it out in front of the TV over a bowl of cereals. He was of course over the top, but less then I liked. I felt my wife’s gaze on me during the segment. After we watched the show, she asked me how often I did “it” and I answered truthfully. The next morning, she announced that she had to restrict my ability to masturbate. I was excited, but for the most part scared when I handed over both keys…
2 x
Not in control.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I don't have a key, and have not had one since day one. After 3 1/2 years I still jump and cringe a little when I hear the click of the padlock closing. I know the next time the lock is opened will be up to my Mistress and it makes me appreciate her more for wanting to keep me as her property and toy.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

They are true for many, but bear in mind that those of us caged in long-term or frequently are caged because we want to be. And by this I mean really, really desire it. So for us, we're living the dream.

While no-one really knows, chastity is probably very much a minority sport. With this in mind, caging a man who does not want to be caged (were that even possible) would probably not have the same positive outcomes.
2 x