First walk and experience with cage

Living the real life under lock and key
birdMan

First walk and experience with cage

Post by birdMan »

Hi guys,

I’m new here, new to chastity and this is my first post. I would like to share with you guys what happened yesterday. Apologies if this is repetitive or lame.

Me and my wife went for an afternoon walk which we often do. We live in a semi-rural, semi -urban setting and our walks often involve walking through bush land.

About a hour into our walk, nature called and I needed to pee. Usually that means I would go off the track, find a tree, whip it out and pee, which would take about 10 seconds in total. This time I realised it wasn’t going to be as easy as I had my cage on. I had to ask my wife to watch out for any other walkers as I found a spot off track to pull my pants down and squat down to pee.

I found this extremely humiliating, exciting and thrilling. I felt so feminine (currently don’t have any type of sissy fetish). I also enjoyed the slight smirk on my wife’s face.

Bird.
3 x
Naljeans
Re: First walk and experience with cage

Post by Naljeans »

I had that happen on a hike. While I always sit to pee, I hate squatting. If the cage is fitting just right, I can stand but it’s risky.
1 x
MCN Contender
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Naljeans wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:04 pm I had that happen on a hike. While I always sit to pee, I hate squatting. If the cage is fitting just right, I can stand but it’s risky.
Me too, which is why I don't wear a chastity device while playing golf.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Been there ! ; I ran for the mens room one day,, not a moment to spare, all stalls occupied, 1 urinal available.,,
Leaned in as far as I could, just a mess, by then traffic jam in there!! Some were exiting stalls, others coming in, waiting to use urinal..I was in panic mode..I put myself together and made my way towards the sink.. luck would have it that there was water ALL over the place around the sinks..faked like I got wet from all that water and dried myself off as best as I could, too funny. Now I try to not wait till the last minute. ! LOL
That would be the general idea why a PA is not happening for me. Correct me if I have heard wrong..
I hear you will forever be sitting to pee. Very unpredictable. Maybe not so bad ..in a tube device.I don’t know... still,... probably not going for a PA any time soon.
1 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Great thread.
I do day hikes in hills or moorland and am often caged. Peeing can be risky since it takes longer and there is a chance of discovery, plus, if standing up, a risk of spray and splashback.
Being uncircumcised, foreskin protrusion is a regular and very uncomfortable thing, so I sometimes have to stop to put things right with a cotton bud. I have found that wrapping clingfilm (saran wrap) around the cage is very good for preventing chafing when walking good distances.
I share the pain of Chastityat60, and have splashed my pants with water to cover incidents several times.
2 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Caged boys should always squat or sit.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Chastityat60 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:53 pm Been there ! ; I ran for the mens room one day,, not a moment to spare, all stalls occupied, 1 urinal available.,,
Leaned in as far as I could, just a mess, by then traffic jam in there!! Some were exiting stalls, others coming in, waiting to use urinal..I was in panic mode..I put myself together and made my way towards the sink.. luck would have it that there was water ALL over the place around the sinks..faked like I got wet from all that water and dried myself off as best as I could, too funny. Now I try to not wait till the last minute. ! LOL
That would be the general idea why a PA is not happening for me. Correct me if I have heard wrong..
I hear you will forever be sitting to pee. Very unpredictable. Maybe not so bad ..in a tube device.I don’t know... still,... probably not going for a PA any time soon.
Recently pierced and I can still use a urinal and even a normal toliet to standup and pee. Took a minute to relearn the aiming but I've got it down now.

However when I'm caged with a PA device forget it, I have to sit to pee. Too much spraying
0 x