Prostate relief

Living the real life under lock and key
Katesboytoy
Prostate relief

Post by Katesboytoy »

Just wondering what you all do for prostate relief? I've never experienced or messed around with it, but am thinking of giving it a try. My KH knows I'm curious about it and isn't ready to peg me yet even though it's a big fantasy of mine, but idk if I'm ready for that either. But being that this has been my longest denied session (35 days today and it's not about to be over) I've been thinking of buying something I could "relieve" myself with since I can't get my usual way of doing it. She knows about my thoughts with this, and is on board with me doing whatever I want as long as I stay locked up, but I'm a newbie when it comes to this topic.

Prostate cancer has run in my family. I've read multiple articles mentioning it's healthy for us men to be able to cum on a regular basis. But I also like the denial and don't want to break my streak. This is the longest I've ever went without cumming. So I'm thinking of finally experiencing with my back door on my own. Not only for pleasure, but also to make sure I stay as healthy as I can while locked and denied.

A Google search brought up dozens of products for mens prostate play, but I'm just curious if any of you are willing to share your favorite toys to stimulate yourself. Regular dildos? Plugs? Vibrators? Certain brands/models that will actually work and help to keep everything healthy? I'm a newbie with all this, but just looking for recommendations on how to get started with the "back door". Or if anyone has any input on how necessary it is to stimulate this region if you're staying locked and can't get a regular release. Any input or comments on any of this are very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
2 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Prostate relief

Post by sirmebane »

High Island Health stumbled into their sex toy as it was originally made to massage and relieve fluid build up in men with prostate issues. While that product still exists, the Aneros line of products (www.aneros.com) offers a lot of choice to do exactly what you ask for here.

It isn't a buzzing vibrator that is going to get you off in 3-5 minutes. Aneros sessions take practice and time but have given me some of the most wild full body sensations I've experienced. While I rarely get any discharge, I do regularly get a buzzing sensation in my prostate which is very pleasant and a lot better than the angry prostate that just wants to cum.

Give it a look.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

We have a glass dildo, that is pretty much a straight bar with a slightly larger ball on the end. It’s not very thick, but it’s solid, and it works perfectly for me. The larger ball makes finding the target easy, and the straight section makes aiming and controlling it very easy. The fact that it’s solid and not soft at all makes the process quick and thorough. I love it.
1 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Connecticut_couple

Post by Connecticut_couple »

We have tried prostate play a few times but have found it's not really our thing. Instead, my wife gives me a ruined orgasm every now and then to relieve the pressure without providing a satisfying orgasm at the end.
1 x
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

Katesboytoy wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:04 pm Prostate cancer has run in my family. I've read multiple articles mentioning it's healthy for us men to be able to cum on a regular basis. But I also like the denial and don't want to break my streak. This is the longest I've ever went without cumming. So I'm thinking of finally experiencing with my back door on my own. Not only for pleasure, but also to make sure I stay as healthy as I can while locked and denied.
Just an FYI on the prostate cancer side... the studies done on it leave a lot to be desired. Lots of items are missing or not controlled for and make assumptions. One big assumption is about the relationship of orgasms and sex for men, the assumption being that they are intrinsically tied. The studies don't really do a good job analyzing what about sex or ejaculation reduces prostate cancer risks. Is it the ejaculation that is helping? Is it the hormones produced and are those ejaculation related or arousal related? Or is is even anything related, it could be that prostate cancer risks lower sex drive altogether... lots left to be studied still and lots of relations between activities and risks to be figured out.

From the Mayo clinic:
"At this time, there is no conclusive evidence that frequent ejaculation reduces the risk of prostate cancer.

Some studies have suggested that men with a higher frequency of ejaculations may have a slightly lower risk of prostate cancer. However, this difference appears to be very small. Other studies haven't supported this conclusion."

But don't take that as any deterrence to prostate play! It feels good and is fun! Try it and see where it takes you. I enjoy the Njoy Pure wand. Two different ends to experiment with that provide different feelings. The curve allows for easy control for self or partner play.
0 x
Máster Lázaro

Post by Máster Lázaro »

I would recomend that chose a small toy for a newbie.
A egg vibrator whit low power if you can and remember two things first clean yourself first and second use some lube to avoid damage also dont lose your mind and go for the Biggest dildo there is you cant take it whitout practice
0 x
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Combination of device and technique. I suggest trying multiple toys, and a lot of practice. Take your time and find what feels good and what produces results. Ideally your KH gets involved, both for fun and effectiveness.
0 x
MCN Contender
Cruisingnude
Last orgasm: February 26th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Cruisingnude »

Naljeans wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:14 am Combination of device and technique. I suggest trying multiple toys, and a lot of practice. Take your time and find what feels good and what produces results. Ideally your KH gets involved, both for fun and effectiveness.
This is my wife's favorite! We have Lelo Hugo Prostrate Messager. It comes with a wireless remote. The remote has speed and intensity, plus changing the angle of the remote changes intensity. She orders me to put it in, lay back.....and while she watches a show, sports or is on her tablet, she makes me have multiple inside orgasms until I'm begging her to stop!! Sometimes she ties me spread eagle or ties me in a chair sitting which is most intense until I've had at least a dozen prostate orgasms. I almost dread when she says "go get your Lelo, I want to have some fun." The orgasms are usually alternate between small to intense. I am usually wasted for the rest of the day. Yes, in the begginning take your time, relax, let the body respond and try different devices. But the Lelo is the best!
3 x
Married to Luvnudetravel♥️🔒
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

My wife kh loves sex so usually not an issue as I get to cum then clean up and lock back up several times a month. If she has a bull she likes and doesnt have sex with me for several months she sits on my face and makes me give myself a ruined orgasm. Doc always says my prostate feels fine. Im age 60 and we've been at this heading into 4 yrs for reference.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Edging, so close you feel it just start to build and then 'hands off' eventually the stuff just leaks out, no orgasm.
Rinse repeat until empty if necessary.
These sessions become mind-blowing.
Takes practice. Stop too soon rather than too late. Don't push for longer or she'll get bored and not want to do it anymore.
Enjoy .
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(