Courthouse panic

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Courthouse panic

Post by Chastityat60 »

Most know the drill, put all your stuff in the bowl, send it thru the conveyor, walk thru the the metal detector, get your stuff then go on your way. My super small SS is really comfortable. Wife knows I wear it 24/7. Recently for about 3 weeks. I tend to forget about it occasionally when busy etc. so...I removed my device prior to business at the courthouse.
That day,,,
Stuff in the bowl.. walk thru, ...lights blinking...sounders sounding...people looking..security wielding hand held wands approaching...I ‘m saying to self, I took it off did’nt I. ??? I was sure I did, but I had nothing in any pockets.. no sudden moves.. I stood numb, arms outstretched, they wanded me all over and particularly down there.... nothing...”ok sir you can go”.. got my stuff from the bowl, went on my way.. deep breath..
Shared story with wife, she surrendered a cute sort of giggle.
5 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Courthouse panic

Post by TwistedMister »

Do you intend this to be a 'Journey' thread? Or is this more of a one-shot deal that would be better placed in the General Forum?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:59 am Do you intend this to be a 'Journey' thread? Or is this more of a one-shot deal that would be better placed in the General Forum?
You could move it, thanks..
0 x
Null

Post by Null »

The trick is i always carry atleast three guns too throw them off the scent of my fetish stuff
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Null wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:27 pm The trick is i always carry atleast three guns too throw them off the scent of my fetish stuff
I needed to be at a trial at the courthouse in Boston, and they got snippy because I had *two* guns. I was like "Come on, you can't seriously be telling me that you never heard of anyone carrying a back-up." Way too many bad guys in Boston to not carry a back-up.
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Quick funny story:
I was feeling a bit adventurous yesterday so I decided to leave the key to my device at home. Normally it’s home anyway but yesterday was different. Yesterday I had an errand to run downtown.
I’ve read that it may or may not be detected by metal detectors..
I knew that was a real possibility at the sheriff dept and thought about it quite a bit throughout the day.
I was a bit nervous arriving at sheriffs building with it on.... However I WAS ready with an answer if it was detected ...I was going to call it “intimate jewelry” .. “and no I can’t remove it as I do not have the key.”
I was certain they would have run into this several times before and was ready in case they turned me away. , If it meant that I needed to come back another day then ok, no problem..
So now, I’m in the front door, stuff in the bowl.
As I sort of half expected, the metal detector went off as I went thru. No panic this time, I was as ready as I could be.. When he used the wand.., all along arms, legs, and “DOWN THERE”... nothing..
like nothing at all, no beep , no blink, nothing......
“Ok sir, grab your stuff,
Have a nice day, “ he said , as I went on my way.
What a moment..
Too funny.
Seems that the walk thru is set for very sensitive and the wands set for something less ..
0 x