Running while in chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
inchastityat127
Running while in chastity?

Post by inchastityat127 »

The short version is in training for a 5K race this spring - like a couch to 5K kind of thing.

I’m wearing a MM JB and it fits well (currently locked for the past 44 days without issue). I’m looking for tips, tricks, potential issues, etc of running while in chastity.

Is there anything I need to look for/make things easier?
0 x
Pending365
Re: Running while in chastity?

Post by Pending365 »

Yeah, stay on the couch…lol
1 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

I suppose it depends on the size of your package. Most long distance runners use petroleum jelly in areas that chafe during a long run, between the toes, etc. You might think about adding a good layer before heading out if your package bounces as you run.

Eddie
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Very supportive undies to stop things bouncing around. It’s the movement that causes issues.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Amirgab

Post by Amirgab »

slave d wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:19 pm Very supportive undies to stop things bouncing around. It’s the movement that causes issues.

MsM’s ld
I can agree to this. Less bouncy would be better. Also agree that petting pet jelly on to help reduce chaffing
1 x
locktom

Post by locktom »

I run all the time in my Jailbird. Just wear supportive underwear and you’ll be fine, particularly for 5k (a marathon might be more of an issue!)
1 x
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

Yes, locked and running here. Just needs some very good supportive kit and all good
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Tight, lycra bike shorts to help support the weight and keep the bouncing to a minimum. Get the ones with some interior padding.

A 5K should be manageable, but I don't think I would want to run anything longer while caged.
1 x