Help a first timer

Living the real life under lock and key
Amirgab
Help a first timer

Post by Amirgab »

So I just got my first cage and I am having a lot of trouble getting it on. The sleeve goes on just fine but the ring gives me a lot of trouble. It's a 56mm and I can barely get it on. The one time I did get everything through it, it was very tight and almost couldn't get it off. Any suggestions that would help would be greatly appreciated.
0 x
wishful4

Re: Help a first timer

Post by wishful4 »

You didn't mention what type of device you have, but generally, devices with a solid ring, get your balls through the ring first, then work your shaft through. It's no small feat for a newbie. With my first device with a solid ring, I took it in the shower with me and, after getting my scrotum wet (not soapy), I practiced putting it on and taking it off until I mastered it. Once the ring and shaft were in a comfortable spot, I slid the cage on. Too much lubricant, even soap, will make it harder to get on.
2 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

wishful4 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:04 pm With my first device with a solid ring, I took it in the shower with me and, after getting my scrotum wet (not soapy), I practiced putting it on and taking it off until I mastered it. Once the ring and shaft were in a comfortable spot, I slid the cage on. Too much lubricant, even soap, will make it harder to get on.
I'll second this. No lube for putting the ring on- just pull the scrotum skin through, then pop a nut through, repeat for second nut.

The ring *should* be fairly snug, so as to reduce/prevent slippage...but not so tight that it cuts off circulation when flaccid.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

I had to resort to using a small dog collar for my testicles, to keep them together and not let them slip away when I was trying to work. I still use it, it just reduces the having to chase a testicle throughout the scrotum to get it into position. Once the ring is on the testicles I remove the collar and then push the shaft through (solid metal ring, 45mm). I then add a thin coating of petroleum jelly to prevent chafing in those areas where chafing happens most and add the cage. The collar took the process from 20 minutes to about 3, it also cuts the frustration down a great deal..

Eddie
0 x
Amirgab

Post by Amirgab »

TwistedMister wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:00 am
wishful4 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:04 pm With my first device with a solid ring, I took it in the shower with me and, after getting my scrotum wet (not soapy), I practiced putting it on and taking it off until I mastered it. Once the ring and shaft were in a comfortable spot, I slid the cage on. Too much lubricant, even soap, will make it harder to get on.
I'll second this. No lube for putting the ring on- just pull the scrotum skin through, then pop a nut through, repeat for second nut.

The ring *should* be fairly snug, so as to reduce/prevent slippage...but not so tight that it cuts off circulation when flaccid.
That's what i tried the first time and it was ungodly uncomfortable, nearly painful, probably would have been if I left it on. I tried again this morning and it went on a lot better and felt better. I think it helped that my sack was looser and not hugging up as much as usual. I'll continue to keep working on it and leave updates.

Thanks every one!
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

I’m a bather vs shower. I will slide out the back , quickly clean with soap carefully then rinse.. resoap lightly and slide back in. Rinse away all soap. Then use hand cream once out and dry. When I have removed cage and ring, soap works great for me in getting the boys through one at a time, then sliding penis through the ring. Trick is to get the ring on and the cage on before things start to grow. As a grower, self locker, I have about 30 seconds to get ring back on and cage in line to be secured. I also use a ring with 3 spikes along the bottom. They call it an anti pull out ring. Not very sharp but absolutely noticeable at strain of growing. Soap allows for me to slide in and even get past the spikes. Once all is in position, I just rinse off the soap..hope that helps..
0 x