Ball separator bar

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Ball separator bar

Post by Chastityat60 »

So this is my most recent rookie question,
I’m wearing a super short cage. Decent fit as a grower it works very well. Problem is ball sack rollup. Seems the ball sack wants to roll up over the cage a bit causing pinching of the sack. I’ve noticed some models with a ball separator bar. This seems like it might do what is necessary to prevent this. Anyone else deal with it or use one??
0 x
slave d

Re: Ball separator bar

Post by slave d »

i also have a very short cage and understand what you’re talking about. Tried one with a separator and it was useless. We’re all different of course but everything i’ve heard so far has been the same.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

need to figure out something. Got a few good ones from long term driving and sitting at work..
Figured I would get used to it as a natural part of this..not happenin..
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

They look great in the photos. But in real life they snag on every pants seam and pull skin..

Might work if you wore a kilt. 🤔
2 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

If I wore a kilt, I wouldn't be having this problem.. Hmmm “kilted chastity” I bet that’s already a thing somewhere... lol
2 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

I guess I have to wonder what good they are then.might seem to add another layer of difficulty in escaping, looks pretty cool, might want to try it anyway or the one that holds each of the boys in their own ring..
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I've got a silicone unit with a separator really gives interesting sensations while wearing it, I have issues with the silicone slipping to one side tightening things up quiet a bit so I don't wear it "long term" only slept in it once because of the worry it may slip and cut off circulation while sleeping or being unable to reset it if we are out some where.
I have been toying with idea of getting one in steel and trying it out, but the measurements are always wrong and I don't want to drop real money on an experiment so let us know, especially if you get one with individual loops for the boys and tell us how that goes because they look cool also.
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Chastityat60 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:10 pm If I wore a kilt, I wouldn't be having this problem.. Hmmm “kilted chastity” I bet that’s already a thing somewhere... lol
viewtopic.php?p=125103#p125103
1 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Too funny., wife would die hearing about men in kilts having a show and tell chastity night!! ,, Like..I’m sorry but that really is funny!!
0 x