Feeling Permanent

Living the real life under lock and key
mikel2411
Feeling Permanent

Post by mikel2411 »

Well Gentlemen and Ladies,
Suddenly find myself in a situation where I kind of feel like my unit my be permanent, I know it isn't, but I had changed unit to a very heavy steel unit, kind of missing the heft since been playing with plastic unit.
The unit I locked on is VERY thick stainless steel with a completely enclosed stealth lock.
The tube is very tight because it's sidewalls are about 5/16 of an inch thick with the top where lock goes even thicker.
The "ring" is almost as thick and very wide making it weigh about a pound and since I had been adjusting on it, it fits extremely snug but relatively comfortable.
Now I put unit on yesterday it's been wearing fine was lubing myself and noticed the lock was gone.
I looked around trying to figure out how it was staying on twisting my package till I could see the lock was broken and missing down to the end piece that was now all alone twisted into the hole it latches into!
WOW for a few minutes I really felt like I would be truly screwed and be stuck in this unit until I was able to cut it off, what a feeling panic shock and man was I suddenly horny as hell.
It really gave me a sense of why someone would make their unit permanent, or at least try.
Anyway just a "moment" I thought some of you might enjoy, I am stuck in unit until at least when I can get to work and maybe have time to use some of my tools to remove the broken section or bring them home and do it here.
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Feeling Permanent

Post by Tom Allen »

Link to this device?

Also, a carefully placed 6mm drill bit should drill out the bulk of the leftover piece, and you should be able to work out any leftover bits of brass with a screwdriver
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

It's very close to this one, I think I found it originally at HOD but it's been so long I don't know for sure.
It's a nice device as I said very heavy but It's general design is the same as the one in the link the one thing in limited pics I can see different is the top is thicker and closed except for where lock goes in, no opening on other side, mine didn't come with locking pin set up.
I'm hoping I won't need the drill LOL But I'm not "expecting" any issues to remove the remaining piece it was just more the flash thought of it being stuck on. I may not remove it today, it is still feeling pretty comfortable even though KH is pretty freaked out but also playful saying
"I guess we can throw out all the other's now" HAHA- I asked her to wait and see how it goes to remove the lock piece first.
https://chastitycage.co/collections/cha ... -cock-cage
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Well, the rush is over.
I was able to fish out the broken part of the lock really easily, twisted a thin screw driver around a few times and it fell out when I twisted it to the side so all my excitement is over.
No I wasn't looking forward to being stuck but it was exhilarating to think about being really stuck for a little while LOL.
0 x
inchastityat127

Post by inchastityat127 »

I know what you mean by the rush. A few years so when we first started part time chastity play, my wife came home and told me she lost the key. She was panicked.

Luckily, it had just fallen out of her purse on the floorboard of her vehicle and I knew there was a spare key (she didn’t realize there was a spare).

But just for a split second I felt the sage “OMG, what if this IS permanent” rush.
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I'm currently experiencing "permanent" in a device that's designed for only that.

I'm a year in and I'm still processing...
0 x