Keyholder orgasms

Living the real life under lock and key

How are your KH’s sexual needs met during a lockdown?

Together play with vibrators or dildos
30%
Solo masturbation
15%
Fauxing (caged partner uses strapon)
15%
Oral sex
31%
Additional sex partners
6%
Refrains from orgasm also
3%

Total votes: 124

TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Keyholder orgasms

Post by TwistedMister »

sherulestherooster wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:16 pm I’m curious who the three other people that voted “additional sex partners” are.
I did, because she has talked about it and dreams about it, and if it weren't for Covid I think it would have happened. She is more than fully on-board with the idea (I have woken up to her dreaming of it and masturbating in her sleep). There is no doubt that she wants to play with others.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

I did put "Fauxing", Oral and Additional Partners, as this has been the situation for some time. However, if we're talking about an actual lockdown, "Additional Partners" is not possible.

V
0 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Keyholder_V wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:47 amHowever, if we're talking about an actual lockdown, "Additional Partners" is not possible.
I think the reference was only to a 'lockdown' of the penile variety. That's the way I read it anyway...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

Split between fingers and tongue...
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Submale46

Post by Submale46 »

Wife keyholder enjoys fingers and tounge being used on and in her pussy and arse while I'm locked.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I really enjoy giving her orgasms and I wish she was more willing to put me to work. When I'm locked up, this is sex for me. She alternates between vibe and having me lick her; sometimes maybe both.

While I don't get turned on by the idea of being a cuckold, I think I have been cucked by my wife and her vibe at times.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

We use coconut oil bedside. I use my Right fingers and hand to dampen the vibrations of her magic wand. I control pressure and rate in accordance with songs that I play on my head. Add to that a tongue on an available nipple, and she is in orbit. At least that’s what happened last night. :D
2 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.
Grower

Post by Grower »

Lots of oral. :-)
1 x