What are your favorite cages?

Living the real life under lock and key
Sashauk
Re: What are your favorite cages?

Post by Sashauk »

wishful4 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:08 pm I went thru a couple of plastic CB series cages, then over $1K worth of Mature Metal cages, only to end up in a $20 stainless cage from DH Gate that fits and wears perfectly. Who would have thunk?
I have no idea why people end up paying so much for Mature Metal, and the like, cages when there is such a huge range available from the likes of DH Gate and AliExpress for a fraction of the price.

Looking at the images of the MM and the Queens Keep that are currently for sale on here the quality appears to be no better than the ones from the Chinese stores that I have bought.

As I said in another thread I seriously doubt there are many sellers of metal cages that are going to go to the expense of tooling up to produce their own when the same item can be bought from China for a few dollars.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Most of the Chinese cages seem to be 1 3/8" inside diameter. That absolutely doesn't work for me. I just learned that the recently invented Cobra's actually come in a variety of ID's, so I bought one. I like it, but the quality is not that good, and it is not nearly as easy to clean thoroughly in the shower as my 10 year old Mature Metal Jail Bird, which BTW still looks brand new.

I now have 6 devices.but my JB is still my go-to device. I spend at least 90% of my wearing time in it. The others I only use once in a while for a bit of variety, and rarely do I wear any of them for more than a day at a time.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I've had MM jailbird for more then 6 years is a great device.

Just recently got pierced though and am trying to decide what cage to purchase that incorporates my PA
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Lockedchef wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:18 pm I've had MM jailbird for more then 6 years is a great device.

Just recently got pierced though and am trying to decide what cage to purchase that incorporates my PA
I have been kinda thinking about going this route, and 3 questions come to mind.

1. How is the healing process coming along?

2. Are you not wearing any kind of chastity device while the piercing heals?

3. I have seen pics of a separate PA lock used with a cage type device, similar to a JB. This looks like it might be pinchy. Have you thought about this option?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:46 am
Lockedchef wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:18 pm I've had MM jailbird for more then 6 years is a great device.

I have been kinda thinking about going this route, and 3 questions come to mind.

1. How is the healing process coming along?

2. Are you not wearing any kind of chastity device while the piercing heals?

3. I have seen pics of a separate PA lock used with a cage type device, similar to a JB. This looks like it might be pinchy. Have you thought about this option?
1. Great, no issues, my piercer was awesome. Used sterile wound wash on it a couple times a day. Was a bit sore for the first couple weeks but I don't notice it at all now.

2. Started wearing JB occasionally, it doesn't strain the piercing at all.

3. I just ordered a titanium PA lock yesterday. We will see how that goes
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Lockedchef wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:18 pm

1. Great, no issues, my piercer was awesome. Used sterile wound wash on it a couple times a day. Was a bit sore for the first couple weeks but I don't notice it at all now.

2. Started wearing JB occasionally, it doesn't strain the piercing at all.

3. I just ordered a titanium PA lock yesterday. We will see how that goes
Thank you. I will look forward to your further experiences.
0 x