Self lockers question..

Living the real life under lock and key
Slave86721
Last orgasm: May 27th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 8
Re: Self lockers question..

Post by Slave86721 »

Yeah my wife has no idea I'm caged either. We only have sex a few times a year. I take it off when I know she might see me naked. I self-lock because I like the feel of the cage, the novelty of wearing it at work, and because I enjoy seeing how long I can go without masturbating. I did Locktober and then my wife jerked me off in the shower on the 31st - that was a perfect way to end it!
1 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

Here is an idea. I used to self lock. Id roll dice (Id get the set wit d4 d6 d8 d19 d12 d20 dice) and figure out how many hours I was going to be locked.

Then I would drop the keys in
"Kitchen Safe Time Locking Container"

My wife came to me and I explained "My keys are locked up in this safe" she laughed and took the keys/safe from me. Then it turned into her teasing me with the safe and the key. Oh no! 6 more hours. Then we got to where we are now. I dont regret buying the Kitchen safe.
0 x
gamesignora

Post by gamesignora »

I self lock via a key holder service, I can request the key anytime but have to rely on the postal service to deliver.
Things like weekends and holidays can cause significant delay.
I suppose to some this might seem strange but I do have a reason and it's not about handing over control but taking it back.
Being a gay guy, I try to choose partners who are not just romantically compatible but it also sexually.
There are guys who are tops or bottoms or versatile. Many claim to be versatile thinking it gives them more options when dating.
I was one of those guys, however I am at heart body and soul a bottom..
My way of ensuring I only enter sexually compatible relationships is to remove the options of top or versatile.
So yes there are people who self lock, there are many reasons just not all hetro marital players.
1 x
' it is impossible to reason a man out of a belief they were never reasoned into'
Jon Swift !
Laceyfemme
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Laceyfemme »

I don't see any replies here yet from self lockers who are effeminate gay crossdressers, a/k/a "sissies." I guess it's probably pretty obvious that we self lock for a different set of reasons, namely to feminize ourselves and to channel our sex drive towards enjoying anal play and submissive sex with men. We enjoy these things anyway, so we are really just looking for a bit of encouragement and don't feel particularly deprived or conflicted about being locked up. Just thought I'd mention it.
0 x