Giving up

Living the real life under lock and key
Mushroomhead

Giving up

Post by Mushroomhead »

Hi all this is my very first post here. I think I’m completely ready to give up on chastity. My wife is my key holder and she claims to enjoy doing so. However, when I’m locked or even when I’m not locked for that matter I get little to no attention. When I’m locked for long periods my frustration builds and builds and builds and Is directed absolutely no where’s. It’s just like “oh sure, you like being locked, lock it. You don’t want to be locked anymore? Then why did you ask?”. It’s almost as like My sexual needs are so indifferent to my spouse that I’m just neglected. And as far as her needs it’s like she has non. When she’s horny she fucks other guys and only fucks with me because “she loves me”. Im so lost that I don’t even know who to talk to. My therapist doesn’t get it, my friends are to conservative and my wife is brushing me aside. So here I am posting on an Internet forum.
0 x
slave d

Re: Giving up

Post by slave d »

Not wanting to sound unhelpful but chastity is something you asked for right ? and presumably if your wife is cuckolding you as you say then presumably you asked her to do that or agreed to it at least ? So i suspect this is largely a case of be careful what you ask for as you just might get it. Now you’ve given your wife all this freedom you find your missing out ? well what did you expect you were going to get, what did you agree to and discuss before this all started ? and if it’s not what you wanted then why not just stop it ? Have to say i’m not certain of the validity of your post anyway but i’m treating it as real. So, if you don’t like the result then change it, i suspect stopping being in chastity won’t change a darn thing really but hey it’s your deal.

Before you think i’m being silly you need to know i’m in a similar physical position to you but mentally miles apart. i am caged 24/7/365 and have no sex at all with my Wife or even myself, i’m a cuckold and my Wife now has a FWB who gives Her what She needs. Difference is we discussed this over a long time and it took place over a long time (7 years total), we’ve been married over 45 years and i LOVE the way things are.

So, many would be happy with your situation, if you’re not then change it, nobody is holding a gun to your head.

MsM’s ld
4 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Slave d I have to agree with you it sounds like you got what you wanted. Be careful what you wish for.
1 x
CB6000
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mushroomhead wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:16 am It’s almost as like My sexual needs are so indifferent to my spouse that I’m just neglected. And as far as her needs it’s like she has non. When she’s horny she fucks other guys and only fucks with me because “she loves me”. Im so lost that I don’t even know who to talk to. My therapist doesn’t get it, my friends are to conservative and my wife is brushing me aside. So here I am posting on an Internet forum.
It sounds like your issues go much deeper than just 'chastity'. Chastity isn't going to fix that for you,you need to fix the other stuff first.
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

The old saying is, Chastity can make a good relationship even better, but can't fix a bad relationship. Don't know anything about your relationship, but it seems to me that you both need to be communicating more. Talking about your feelings, and what you both want. There has to be something in MC for both of you for it to be sustainable. Sounds like it's "Honey, we need to talk" time. It seems to be the hardest thing for males to do. Good luck!
1 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by williebdenied »

So you have a wife who is disinterested in your sexual needs and fucks other guys when she wants to? Sounds like a high percentage of marriages to me. This is not a chastity issue.

Like others have said, communicate and see if she comes around, if you are unhappy then you have a decision to make.

For some, this would be an ideal FLR.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Fwiw the op was in here once, started this thread (his only post) and has never been back even to check on it, so we’re all talking to ourselves here !!!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

slave d wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:40 pm Fwiw the op was in here once, started this thread (his only post) and has never been back even to check on it, so we’re all talking to ourselves here !!!

MsM’s ld
:lol:
0 x
CB6000