Stints in chastity vs. locked when "not in use"

Living the real life under lock and key
testingthewaters
Stints in chastity vs. locked when "not in use"

Post by testingthewaters »

My previous experiences with chastity in other relationships have been all essentially stints of lockup - i would be locked for a duration, then "freed" until the next time I would be locked. I found that could get kind of intense (though I will note that my locked time frames would be somewhat laughable to many members of this forum - there are a lot of experienced members here!!).

I'm in a new relationship now, and luckily my girlfriend seems pretty into keyholding. It's playing out differently for me, though. She has been enjoying keeping me locked while we are apart (we live about an hour away from each other) - she will unlock me while together, but then lock me up again before we part. So I feel more "kept" in chastity than I ever have before.

In the past I have been kept locked for longer stints than I have been locked for my girlfriend. And I have had orgasms during this period, too. But I'm finding this very pleasantly intense, and more intense than I would have thought - it doesn't seem to be just about the raw numbers of lock up duration vs. number of orgasms. I don't know if I have a clear question here? I think I'm just looking to discuss the headspace of stints vs. being kept locked.
4 x
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021
Re: Stints in chastity vs. locked when "not in use"

Post by Macy has keys »

I think they both could have their place in a relationship depending on what you are trying to accomplish.
We stay "locked when not in use" because it suits our purpose. That said, it's in use a lot!
When we were dating we did one week stints because that's how often we would see each other. Again, it suited our purpose at the time.
2 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

testingthewaters wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:46 am I don't know if I have a clear question here? I think I'm just looking to discuss the headspace of stints vs. being kept locked.
I think it goes from "This is a fun, kinky game" to "This is my life- my wife/girlfriend controls my cock and keeps it locked in a cage."

It's like a [semi-] permanent establishment/shift of power and control, not just of your cock, but of you in general. For most of us, a [large?] part of our identity is in our most prized 'possession', an intimate part of ourselves over which we typically exercise sole control. It is a 'symbol' of our power and autonomy, we use it for our pleasure whenever we wish.

When it's just [relatively] brief stints, it's a game in which you willingly participate and you feel that you still have the power to choose not to participate if you don't want to. If/when it becomes more or less 'permanent', it encourages a subtle (or sometimes not so subtle) shift in mind-set, *you* no longer control this intimate part of yourself, someone else does. The 'balance of power' shifts and tilts in the favor of whoever holds the key.
6 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
testingthewaters

Post by testingthewaters »

I think you're on to something there, good sir. I've had longer lockup durations before, with less/no releases. But I'm finding this so pleasantly intense due to the "ownership" aspect of it.
0 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

We're currently in the same situation; living two hours apart, see each other 3-4 times a month. She enjoys me being out (as do I) but likes knowing things are safe and secure when we're apart.
3 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I never had a desire to be locked 24/7, usually only short stints when my KH and I were separated, which was rare. I think your situation is quite hot and you are a lucky guy. Enjoy, I’d like to hear more about your dynamic!
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I was unlocked for sex from 3-6 months. Most times I was locked during sex to avoid any accidents.
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

We go with locked when not in use. Lock perods vary from 1 day to 3 months. Depends on what she wants. If we have a good bull readily available, she gets her cock fix that way. If not, she unlocks me when she needs more than oral.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

The switch flipped for me when I realized I was locked at my owner’s discretion. That’s what prompted the ownership talk and crystallized our relationship. She has kept me locked at times I desperately wanted out and vice versa. It took months to sink in that I have no say in the matter and that her general preference is for me to remain caged. Duration is not much of a concern for her other than maintaining my health.
3 x
MCN Contender
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Naljeans wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:00 pm The switch flipped for me when I realized I was locked at my owner’s discretion. That’s what prompted the ownership talk and crystallized our relationship. She has kept me locked at times I desperately wanted out and vice versa. It took months to sink in that I have no say in the matter and that her general preference is for me to remain caged. Duration is not much of a concern for her other than maintaining my health.
Sounds perfect! You are VERY lucky!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.