Sleeves (not Strapons!)

Living the real life under lock and key
Engineer
Re: Sleeves (not Strapons!)

Post by Engineer »

So, my wife and I bought the vixen Ride On after I brought it up from this thread. Let's say she is a very big fan.

She enjoys toys but was never the biggest fan of a strapon on me, preferred me using my hand to manipulate the dildo. This puts things in the right place and makes everything feel much more natural. I move right and all her favorite positions feel pretty much normal according to her.

The issue she had was that she took a shower before me last night which is rare and told me to get out the ride on right after I got out. She mentioned it was cold starting out. So that is an easy fix in the future with a cup of hot water!

The only other issue was figuring out how to best wear it. Did you flip yours over? Wearing it upside down from the intended direction made everything more comfortable and it lined up overall a lot better. The stretchy ring laid pretty much flat around my balls and I put the key/lock nub into the hole inside the sleeve and that helped everything stay put nicely. The angle all just work better, just looks a bit odd because looking at the underside of the penis instead of the normal view.
1 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

Any more positive or negative reviews on the vixskin sleeve? I am thinking about ordering one
0 x
WPS
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022

Post by Betterthansmith »

Engineer wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:12 am The only other issue was figuring out how to best wear it. Did you flip yours over? Wearing it upside down from the intended direction made everything more comfortable and it lined up overall a lot better. The stretchy ring laid pretty much flat around my balls and I put the key/lock nub into the hole inside the sleeve and that helped everything stay put nicely. The angle all just work better, just looks a bit odd because looking at the underside of the penis instead of the normal view.
No.... kept it right way up and where just the balls go, everything went through, so the extender is sat above the cage.... I got some silicon inserts to give the sheath some rigidity...
0 x
Betterthansmith

carla young386 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:16 am Which cage are you wearing it over. Do you mind posting a couple of pictures
I finally found a photo (that isn't me) of how the setup works.... Balls and cage all through bottom loop. Some silicon inserts into sleeve to make it more solid...

https://twitter.com/TomKitten16/status/ ... 2551536643

Let me know how it works for you!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Creative thinking. I like that.
0 x
Betterthansmith

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:08 am Creative thinking. I like that.
Its a lot of fun and she much prefers it to me putting on a harness. The line 'I keep forgetting you can't feel anything' was the killer, she said it was as close to real as you could get.... :shock:
2 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

We never had any luck with sleeves over cages due to the curve down but it was decent used over him... We've talked about getting the straighter more dildo style cage but haven't ever pulled the trigger.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast