Nipples— WTH?

Living the real life under lock and key
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24
Nipples— WTH?

Post by midlifelovelife »

My wife has been on her period and dealing with some work stress. This means sex is not on the menu. She is very receptive to massage, so I am getting lots of touching, which only builds up the heat for me.

I have been keeping my promise in terms of no masturbation, but the urge is definitely there. The other night, I just wanted her touch so badly and I began touching my chest as I lay awake next to her sleeping body, fantasizing that she was doing it. When I touched a nipple, it felt electric. What the heck? I have never noticed that they could be so sensitive. I began rubbing both of them and even pinching and rolling them. My cock was going crazy and I think if I had kept going, I might have actually cum.

Is this a side effect of orgasm control? Just wondering if other guys find heightened sensation when they are retaining. I think I will definitely ask my wife to play with this new discovery.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Nipples— WTH?

Post by TwistedMister »

It doesn't do anything for me, but I have heard of other guys who can really 'get off' on it. Must be a case of 'some got it, some don't'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

I would say orgasm control has some extent to it, but I definitely enjoyed nipple play before we started with orgasm denial. It wouldn't be enough to make me cum but it is really fun whether caged or not.

Being hornier definitely does make it feel even better and they've become more sensitive to pleasure over time. So definitely investigate it further, you might be surprised by it more.

I actually really enjoy nipple clamps while playing. They can be a bit much when not horny, but when in the moment they feel freaking awesome. We have some clover clamps, so they actually squeeze harder when she pulls on the chain and firmly stay on.

My wife will tease mine a lot because it's fairly discrete to give them a pinch/twist just about anywhere. Let's me know where her mind really is when she does it.
Last edited by Engineer on Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

I can't remember the last time I came in my wife and now only cum by jacking off. Even then I have a difficult time cumming unless my wife is playing roughly with my nipples.
1 x
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Since using oestrogen my nipples have grown larger and darker than they were previously, but I can't say they have become any more sensitive that way.
They do get a little sore now if I am not wearing a bra and my shirt rubs over them, but that does not stimulate me.

It does seem that it depends very much on the person.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

My wife introduced me to how sensitive my nipples could be, I had no idea. She routinely plays with them as a tease, to warm me up before sex, to control when I ejaculate (she pulls/pinches very hard). The nipple play started long before we did chastity and now nipple play is my primary sexual attention from her.
4 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Mine too. In fact it's about the only sexual attention I get from my wife.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

My nipples are a major erogenous zone for me.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
evanknox1

Post by evanknox1 »

Engineer wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:41 am

I actually really enjoy nipple clamps while playing. They can be a bit much when not horny, but when in the moment they feel freaking awesome. We have some clover clamps, so they actually squeeze harder when she pulls on the chain and firmly stay on.

I tried nipple clamps once and found they were too painful for me. My nipples are super sensitive all the time and even wearing a tighter T-Shirt can irritate them. The thought of having nipple clamps used on me is highly erotic, they are just too painful for longer than a few seconds. Such is life I suppose.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

evanknox1 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:26 pm
Engineer wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:41 am

I tried nipple clamps once and found they were too painful for me. My nipples are super sensitive all the time and even wearing a tighter T-Shirt can irritate them. The thought of having nipple clamps used on me is highly erotic, they are just too painful for longer than a few seconds. Such is life I suppose.
You just need to find the right ones, some are adjustable and you can even modify ordinary wooden spring pegs to adjust with a bit of ingenuity, simply putting a small rubber band around the longer legs reduces the clip force and around the short legs increases it. A little thinking outside the box would find the solution that fits you, we’re all different !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.