Reminded

Living the real life under lock and key
mikel2411
Reminded

Post by mikel2411 »

Hello all Mikel asking a question:
Recently got a resin cage, just to try it out prefer steel it just always feels more secure, I experiment with different designs way too much. LOL
Resin cage very comfortable and much lighter than the steel but having openings in cage can be kept clean much better than closed resin cages I have worn in the past.
Now my question:
I can actually forget I'm wearing a cage with the resin one and that seems wrong to me.
I find I miss the constant reminder from the heavier unit telling me I'm locked up. It still "reminds" me when I get excited but I'm talking about during the rest of the time.
Is that something anyone else has experienced?
Is it "normal" to crave the constant reminder of being locked up or is it just something you get used to like having the steel unit on?
I was hoping to start having a work week unit (possibly the resin one) and then KH would choose what unit to be worn during non working times (weekends or days off) to try and add a little change up in what has become our routine.
I have several units that can only be worn briefly and don't see much use because KH doesn't like me to be uncomfortable while at work or away from home or make it so I have to change units too often.
Thought maybe this would add a little challenge to our experience or something.
Thoughts?
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
evanknox1
Re: Reminded

Post by evanknox1 »

I wear a resin cage that fits well, is very comfortable and often I forget it's there. That's how I prefer it. However, there are those times when I get 'excited' and need a reminder, and my cage does just that. For me it comes down to comfort for long term wear, and my personal preference is the lighter the better then it comes to cages.

As far as the constant reminder of the heavier cage, I would find it distracting. I think it would detract from my ability to focus or concentrate on a task. I will say though, that if I'm out of my cage and then start wearing it again, it takes me two or three days to adjust to it. I guess you could say that for those days, I am being constantly reminded of its presence. Gradually I get used to it get used to the feeling of it being there.

When I am unlocked, I feel there is something missing and I find myself constantly thinking (craving) of relocking. The longer I'm free the more I want to be back in my cage. In short I crave being locked up and not so much the constant reminder.

There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to chastity. Do what your KH and you feel is right and enjoy the experience.
Last edited by evanknox1 on Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Yeah, I agree evanknox I definitely have gotten to where when I am not locked I miss it, sort of like I forgot something.
That is kind of the same feeling when I'm not wearing the steel units, I stop several times a day thinking somethings missing.
I also agree It's different for everyone, from what I've read here alone if something works for one person it might not work for ten others.
We are playing it by ear, day by day, finding things we like and things that work, that's one of the reasons I have been trying to change things up to keep it fresh and allow a little more direct interaction daily from my KH.
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

There is **NO** right or wrong answer when it comes to chastity. Do what your KH and you feel is right and enjoy the experience.

FTFY.
1 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
JimR

Post by JimR »

Agree with previous posts, that a nylon cage is barely noticeable when flaccid. I have experimented with all types of plastic, nylon and SS cages over the past 4 years. Prefer the comfort of nylon, but enjoy the pull and bling of SS. Thinking about using a walnut, velvet lined box I have as a repository for the cages, so KH can select the one she prefers for a given day or schedule. Just some thoughts.
1 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

You're not the only one. I usually prefer the weight of a steel cage. In fact, I wouldn't mind going a little heavier. I am always aware of it, but after spending quite a bit of time wearing it, I can focus on tasks, but it did take a while to get used to it.

The idea of my KH selecting based on a whim though is nice. The walnut/velvet box is a nice touch.
2 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I like the box idea, add some "sophistication" to it lol
I think I have something that would work, Great idea LOL
I am more distracted by the feeling of "I forgot something" than feeling the weight of a steel unit, maybe its just something I've become accustomed to been wearing steel unit since starting this thread and weird feelings have gone away.
It's so strange to think having my boys locked in steel is the "normal" sure took long enough to get there LOL
1 x