Piercing secured cage

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedchef
Piercing secured cage

Post by Lockedchef »

Probably getting pierced in the next couple weeks. Eventually once it is healed going to upgrade to a new device. Can't seem to find any devices that attach to a frenum piercing if I go that route. Any recommendations or know who will make one for a fair price? Most seem to be secured with a PA. Haven't decided which one to get or the pros/cons of each piercing
0 x
Pacocklocked
Re: Piercing secured cage

Post by Pacocklocked »

You’ve got plenty of time to decide. It will take months for the PA to heal and get it stretched to a suitable diameter say like gauge 4 or so.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

So, can one wear a male chastity device at all during the healing and stretching process?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:21 am So, can one wear a male chastity device at all during the healing and stretching process?
I don't plan on it at all. Everything I see said again and again, let it heal completely.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Lockedchef wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:21 pm
WifeIsVanilla wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:21 am So, can one wear a male chastity device at all during the healing and stretching process?
I don't plan on it at all. Everything I see said again and again, let it heal completely.
Please give us updates on your healing and stretching experiences as things progress.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:57 am
Lockedchef wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:21 pm
Please give us updates on your healing and stretching experiences as things progress.
I probably will but it might be a month or so before piercing. Need to find an day for my wife and I to make an appointment and have a few hours free.
1 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Well that was easy. Found an awesome piercing studio, made my appointment, and everything went really well. Pierced at an 8g and it really didn't hurt. Stung for about a 2 seconds and it's was over. Very little bleeding during the piercing and some spotting after. Glad I got it done after thinking about it for years.

Obliviously the cage is put away for a long time now while it heals. Have to avoid intercourse for a few weeks and keep the area extra clean. All these years wreathing a cage a little piercing doesn't feel like much down there now
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

What kind of ring are you wearing during the healing process?
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:46 am What kind of ring are you wearing during the healing process?
8 gauge 5/8" Titanium captive bead
1 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Well it's been over a month since I got pierced and I love it. I regret not doing it sooner. Everything feels great, started having PIV sex again and have had zero problems. I've worn my jailbird a few times which doesn't put any pressure or strain on the PA.

My wife wasn't sure at first about the whole thing but now liked the way it looks on me. As far as sex goes though she was indifferent to the way the ring felt. She could tell something was there but it didn't add pleasure or cause any issues.

Now I really want to shop for a device that is secured by the PA but probably going to wait until I've been pierced for at least a few months. I'm not opposed to spending a few hundred dollars but getting the sizing right is always important. I'm leaning towards a glans armor device from MCN. The idea of a shaft only cage seems very appealing.

I'll gladly take any advice though from experiences people
1 x