Any long term health effects ?

Living the real life under lock and key
JimR

Any long term health effects ?

Post by JimR »

Hi.. I am a 75 YO straight male in excellent health with a super, very understanding GF. Chastity to this point has been mostly of the foreplay type, Now considering somewhat of a schedule, with 24/7 for 3-4 days at a time, followed (hopefully) by release for a few hours for recreation, then repeat process. Experimenting with various size cages. Find the smaller ones (~ 2 inches) very comfortable, and prohibit erections, but concerned over any possible damage (i.e. ED) from tissue compression. Use of a longer cage (~3.5 inches). does reduce my concern over tissue compression, but also allows for a semi-erection, which can be very uncomfortable. Lots of stuff on the internet as you know. Some reports of ED following very long 24/7
periods, with some evidence this may resolve over time after release. Also is issue of whether individuals were having ED issues before chastity, Thanks for your advice and perspective.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Any long term health effects ?

Post by TwistedMister »

JimR wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:50 pm Hi.. I am a 75 YO straight male in excellent health with a super, very understanding GF. Chastity to this point has been mostly of the foreplay type, Now considering somewhat of a schedule, with 24/7 for 3-4 days at a time, followed (hopefully) by release for a few hours for recreation, then repeat process. Experimenting with various size cages. Find the smaller ones (~ 2 inches) very comfortable, and prohibit erections, but concerned over any possible damage (i.e. ED) from tissue compression. Use of a longer cage (~3.5 inches). does reduce my concern over tissue compression, but also allows for a semi-erection, which can be very uncomfortable. Lots of stuff on the internet as you know. Some reports of ED following very long 24/7
periods, with some evidence this may resolve over time after release. Also is issue of whether individuals were having ED issues before chastity, Thanks for your advice and perspective.
I have been locked several times for 18 months, with few releases, and for periods of as much as 9 months without getting out at all. No ED issues afterward. (Some temporary 'shrinkage' due to a loss of elasticity of the skin, but that resolves fairly quickly after a period of allowing normal (unencumbered) erections.)

I do have a bit of extra room in the cage (CB-3000) which does allow for some 'inflation' before the erection is stopped. It can be uncomfortable at times, especially in the beginning, but you become accustomed to it after a while. (I am also a bit masochistic, and find the discomfort a desirable aspect.) Your mileage may vary.

3 or 4 days at a time shouldn't be any problem at all.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
C Souclay
Last orgasm: March 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by C Souclay »

I’m happy for you to be still active at 75.
Don’t worry about ED with a thigh cage, the penis is like a sponge. Even if you keep your sponge thigh for a while, it will expand the moment you put water in it. ED is caused by hormonal, arterial or nerves problems, not by compression
I feel more confortable in a thigh cage, with no expansion possible, but everyone is different. You are your own boss
2 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Do you mean a tight cage ??

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
C Souclay
Last orgasm: March 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by C Souclay »

Whoops!
Tight is what I wanted to say

Sorry , I don’t speak English everyday
0 x