Advise on wearing Chastity Cage at workplace

Living the real life under lock and key
Dogtanian69

Re: Advise on wearing Chastity Cage at workplace

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I wear my BON4M under jeans unloading trucks all week, no one notices.. I wear isnowood compression shorts which keep everything under control
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

A few years ago, I had a CB3000 ., because it was longer than I am when flaccid, when sitting casually, the end slot would become a very noticeable bump in my crotch. My baggy pants would contour to that shape. I’m pretty sure a few people noticed. Oh well.
I now have a super small stainless device that fits well and is WAY smaller. And because I’m a grower, it stops a full erection quite well with no bulge. I feel well kept and confident.
0 x
Sissy_wannabe

Post by Sissy_wannabe »

Chastityat60 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:38 pm A few years ago, I had a CB3000 ., because it was longer than I am when flaccid, when sitting casually, the end slot would become a very noticeable bump in my crotch. My baggy pants would contour to that shape. I’m pretty sure a few people noticed. Oh well.
I now have a super small stainless device that fits well and is WAY smaller. And because I’m a grower, it stops a full erection quite well with no bulge. I feel well kept and confident.
Yeah in workplace too I had this problem that the tip appears like a bulge and is noticeable to others.(to someone that accidently looks at crutch).and that made me little uneasy to wear it and all.i get dissatisfiedd maybe I think a more fitting cage will solve but I need to shrink a lot before going small .so patience is key
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

You really are determined that people will notice aren’t you !!! Have you EVER noticed somebody wearing a cage ? no of course not and nobody is going to notice yours either. Just get over this nonsense.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

I would say, I agree, that in most instances, no one will notice.However, depending on the job you do sitting, standing etc, and proximity of others whether nearby or or not, at desks or open area between work stations, a noticeable bulge that was not there prior can be noticed. One that I know ( a shower) always has mass ..as momma was very good to him, not shy in his posture, very proud of his package. No one would think twice of a bulge on him.. on the other hand, some growers like me barely show anything at all even in tighter jeans. So when I showed up with a tube one day, I really had to monitor my body positioning. That thing was just too big for my normal profile. I was super conscious for it..
NOW..with my super small stainless device, I don’t even think about it.
Maybe nobody noticed.. but I sure did. To the point that I figured if I could notice, then others would also. Was a very awkward time, glad it’s over.
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I agree that no one can tell you are wearing a cock cage under your pants. At worst they will think you are well hung so stop worrying about it. I have carried a conceal gun for the last 11 years and no one has noticed, even the people who know I do so. Much bigger than a chastity cage and I carry it in my pocket. People are too preoccupied with their own lives to pay attention to others. No need to worry.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

SteveOD wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:30 pm I agree that no one can tell you are wearing a cock cage under your pants. At worst they will think you are well hung so stop worrying about it. I have carried a conceal gun for the last 11 years and no one has noticed, even the people who know I do so. Much bigger than a chastity cage and I carry it in my pocket. People are too preoccupied with their own lives to pay attention to others. No need to worry.
You may have a point there. I am over 6' tall and about 140lbs, something of a 'string bean' shape. I regularly carry a rather large Sig P220 (early model, made in Germany 1985) in a minimalistic Strong belt-slide holster with no particular effort at concealment, just an unbuttoned long-tail shirt over it. No one has ever seemed to notice...if they did, they never said anything.

It appears that Strong no longer makes holsters, but it looks something like this:

http://media.midwayusa.com/productimage ... 875940.jpg
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Like @TwistedMister I normally have an unbuttoned shirt on for concealment. If they don't notice the .45 on my right hip then chances are the slight bulge from my Jail Bird won't set off any alarms. Then, to think about it, how many strangers are going to question either one even if they did notice?

I carry a 1911 in condition 1. (Round in the chamber, hammer back, safety on) On occasions when my gun has been exposed I have been asked if I knew my gun was cocked.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
slave d

Post by slave d »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:43 am On occasions when my gun has been exposed I have been asked if I knew my gun was cocked.
And they also didn’t notice your cock wasn’t cocked lol.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:43 am Like @TwistedMister I normally have an unbuttoned shirt on for concealment. If they don't notice the .45 on my right hip then chances are the slight bulge from my Jail Bird won't set off any alarms. Then, to think about it, how many strangers are going to question either one even if they did notice?

I carry a 1911 in condition 1. (Round in the chamber, hammer back, safety on) On occasions when my gun has been exposed I have been asked if I knew my gun was cocked.
What I like about my Sig, .45auto, no external safeties. Round chambered, ready to go, first pull DA, all others SA. The simplicity saved my ass on more than one occasion. One less thing to think about, and when push comes to shove, you don't even notice that the first pull was DA.

But we're getting a bit off-topic...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted