Advise on wearing Chastity Cage at workplace

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Advise on wearing Chastity Cage at workplace

Post by TwistedMister »

ARK wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:25 am Gun I want just for the heck of it is Barrett M82. My family thinks $15,000 is too much for a gun with no useful purpose. The day I win the lottery, I will be ordering one.
Moose hunt.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jeanswatcher

Post by jeanswatcher »

I have worn a CB encased in my allocated knickers to work for many years, the only thing that can be slightly visable sometimes is the shackle or body of the 20mm X 40mm padlock, overtime i have come to the opinion who cares, i dont. I have never had anyone point or ask if i was wearing a CB, i doubt in England in 2022 anyone would dare mention it anyway.

On the other hand my wife has had comments about the padlock keys on the chain around her neck when clumsy enough to leave them outside her top.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

jeanswatcher wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:31 am I have worn a CB encased in my allocated knickers to work for many years, the only thing that can be slightly visable sometimes is the shackle or body of the 20mm X 40mm padlock, overtime i have come to the opinion who cares, i dont. I have never had anyone point or ask if i was wearing a CB, i doubt in England in 2022 anyone would dare mention it anyway.

On the other hand my wife has had comments about the padlock keys on the chain around her neck when clumsy enough to leave them outside her top.
Welcome to the forum jeanswatcher. ;)

My wife *likes* to leave the key visible...and then tease me about people asking about it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted