Alternate to a lock

Living the real life under lock and key
Gowther
Alternate to a lock

Post by Gowther »

I wear my cage 24/7 and often for long periods at a time. The only issues that I have is that the metal lock often stabs me. I know that some people use zip ties but I feel like that kind of takes the power away from my wife as there is no point to the key now. Are there other things that people use to "lock" the cage beside an actual lock?
0 x
slave d

Re: Alternate to a lock

Post by slave d »

Many modern devices have enclosed locks. If it’s an ordinary lock you can 1: wrap it in tape to soften the corners, 2: use a rubber band to hold the lock in one place. 3: file or grind the corners off the lock or 4: buy a lock with rounded corners.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Alternate to a lock

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Mature Metal's custom devices can be made to utilize a "security screw" which has a special head turned by a matching "driver" / key. This method eliminates both the size and weight of a lock and all play between the cage and base ring, making the 2 pieces feel like one solid unit.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.