How odd is my immediate dive into chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
Obmon
How odd is my immediate dive into chastity?

Post by Obmon »

It was all very fast.. Within a few short weeks I went from wanting to be emotionally submissive to my future wife all the way to wanting to be locked up for the rest of my life, released only when and if she wants.

I'm lucky perhaps in that my kh is more concerned about me and my state of mind, and does not want me to suffer. Just last night with no prompting at all from me, she asked me if I wanted to unlock and masturbate (she told me to do it two days prior as well). This time though I, while not saying no, I did say that "I wasn't planning on asking today".. And she left it at that. I'm into the control, not the denial, but I actually felt dissapointed she asked the question so soon after the last time. I call her my lovely and terrible dom.

My penis has led me down dark roads. I've always searched for a woman to love who fits the idea I always had in my head. My previous kinks, my history, and the way I think generally makes it very difficult for me.. But somehow she lands on my doorstep.

I see her as a way for me to focus on what I always wanted the most.. Love and affection. I see chastity as my way of ensuring a new direction in life.. One that isn't me chasing after what often gets me in trouble, depressed, or taken advantage of..

The other side of it is that I have such strong feelings for her that I want to... Become less me.. And become more "a part of her"... If that makes sense... It is really hard to put things into words sometimes. I want her to have control.. I feel like she loves me as long as she agrees to control large parts of my life. And it turns me on to no end, despite being currently forced to top from the bottom.

She knows about how I feel toward how I was before.. Depressed, lonely, indifferent to my own life, and foolishly hedonistic... She believes part of why I want to be locked up is because I hate my penis.. Which is both adorable and sad at the same time. But I replied and told her that I hate the person I feel like without her not the penis itself, and that the hate is redirected to my penis because in many ways I feel that is where my base desires, the ones that are negative, comes from. I also told her my submission and chastity is a symbol of just how much I love and need her.

Anyway.. I expressed to her the desire to stay locked up, sans orgasm for the rest of my life if she doesn't want to be with me. And I would want do that.. To keep my energy focused on at least the idea of her, rather than go backwards... Thankfully she isn't leaving me.

So.. Here I am. Locked. Happy about it. And even though I have only been interested in cages for about two weeks.. And locked up for one... I see this as the rest of my life.
0 x
Steve2059
Re: How odd is my immediate dive into chastity?

Post by Steve2059 »

Rule 1 - it's about being happy. If you are and she is, then go for it. There isn't really a rule 2.

Advice time: these things develop and evolve. Try and let it; don't force things. Many of us here have tales on how badly that worked. Also, think about how your submission can work for her - how much of the housework do you do for instance and how often does she get pampered?
1 x
Obmon
Re: How odd is my immediate dive into chastity?

Post by Obmon »

Steve2059 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:55 am Rule 1 - it's about being happy. If you are and she is, then go for it. There isn't really a rule 2.

Advice time: these things develop and evolve. Try and let it; don't force things. Many of us here have tales on how badly that worked. Also, think about how your submission can work for her - how much of the housework do you do for instance and how often does she get pampered?
I am happy.. and we haven't actually talked about how my lockup works for her.. already before the cage i was advocating a loving FML with her. So far all i say is that I will do anything for her..
0 x