Locktober 2020 for the veterans

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Locktober 2020 for the veterans

Post by sirmebane »

A lot of people look at Locktober as an initiation for the "newly locked" or a renewal period for those that have gotten off track. Full disclosure, it is NOT my intent to start the whole discussion about whether you can ever unlock a cage or even orgasm in October. Feel free to fight that battle of what you think oughta happen in another thread.

What about the veterans who spend most of their days locked and denied?

Do you make a big deal out of Locktober? Plan games, challenges, dates? Relationships can use a reason to celebrate and this is as good as any of them out there. Whether you're unlocked daily, monthly or never... what do you do differently in October?
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Clearstatic
Re: Locktober 2020 for the veterans

Post by Clearstatic »

Nothing special that I know of. Just another month locked up and denied.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

It's just another month for us. Honestly if I don't bring it up, or she doesn't log in here as she does from time to time, we would slide right into NOvember without her even kNOwing. :lol:
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

Nothing, same as, locktober was never on our calendar. We have enough activity without needing a special month for it.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

She usually asks me what I want for my birthday. Since my birthday comes in early October I surprised her a few years ago by asking to be locked for the whole month "just to see what it was like." We'd only played with a cage a sporadically over the previous year. The longest I'd been continuously locked was about two weeks. She said OK to my request and I was locked for 5 weeks. Now whenever October comes... I don't!

Last year was different. I had been locked since the end of August when she asked about my birthday present. So I was locked 4 days in August, all of September and October... then she kept it me locked in November... and finally released me December 1. It was intense. I'm currently locked and expect the yearly question in about 10 days. My answer will be the same: keep me locked in October.
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'm hoping I'll get UNlocked for the same reason. Except for one day in July (no O, no playing) for a Dr. appointment, I haven't been 'out' since March...I think(?). I'm debating on whether to mention what she did for my b-day a couple of years ago, to see if it would inspire her to do it again...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

you people are sooooooooo lucky to actually have a keyholder.im jealous
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

6 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I am locked every day for the last 10 years so Loctober has no meaning for me as far as chastity goes. I no longer get any orgasms, but our wedding anniversary is at the end of October and sometimes my wife will allow me to remove my hood and not cuff my hands so I can watch her cum on her vibrator while fondling her breasts. The did not do that this year though because I was sick for two weeks and by the time I got better our anniversary had come and gone a long time ago.
0 x
locked_chub
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 10

Post by locked_chub »

sirmebane wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:28 pm Do you make a big deal out of Locktober? Plan games, challenges, dates? Relationships can use a reason to celebrate and this is as good as any of them out there. Whether you're unlocked daily, monthly or never... what do you do differently in October?
I did a twitter pool on what should I do after not cumming during October, and of course edging without cumming option won. Think I'll go for same thing in couple weeks, too. Allowing partner to make such decisions for me was always arousing; making random people to choose is still better alternative than deciding myself, as long as I'm single at least.
0 x