Best device/style for physical labor?

Living the real life under lock and key
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Best device/style for physical labor?

Post by nosaint »

A friend of mine is thinking about caging her man. Her hesitation is, he works in construction. She is not sure he could wear a device and work at his job. Any suggestions or tips? I know wearing my ball trap design, my scrotum is wider and my movement is changed a bit, I don't know if it would effect me if I was doing daily physical labor. It has been no problem with normal household tasks and yard maintenance.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
focUSed
Re: Best device/style for physical labor?

Post by focUSed »

I've worn mine through some fairly rigorous work outside and exercise (mostly running, it gets a bit too much in the way during rowing) but I imagine they'll have to go through some trial and error with any choice and let him potentially have the ability to remove it on site if there is a problem vs try to continue until the end of the work day. There likely are several choices that would allow him normal construction movement but hard to say without him wearing it and experiencing it. And his experience may be different day to day, depending on how things 'wake up' and adjust; I know mine is different some days vs others. It's just how it is.

I would also think a concern, if it is something they'd rather not hazard, would be an injury resulting in a trip to the emergency room or hospital before having the ability to remove it. Again, something they'll have to accept due to the higher risk of injury depending on the type of work.

Let us know what they decide, if you're able.
2 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Best device/style for physical labor?

Post by TwistedMister »

I've been wearing the CB-3000 at heavy labor jobs for years. The trick is to wear loose fitting jeans/pants. Also, make sure the ring and gap are not too large, there is no pain quite like squatting and lifting something heavy and having a ball pull loose.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted