Do you like the stories in the fiction category

Living the real life under lock and key
Felere

Do you like the stories in the fiction category

Post by Felere »

I just have a question to the readers of the fiction. I have posted three chapters of a fantasy. Of course I like to dream things for myself. But I am curious if it's worth writing them down for the platform. I see over 100 - 200 views but almost no reactions. For older stories over a thousand but even then just a few reactions. So tell me: do you read them, do you like them, or are they rubbish in your opinion? No offense if you don't like them at all.
0 x
LockedByBD
Re: Do you like the stories in the fiction category

Post by LockedByBD »

I like the three chapters you posted. It's inventive, with decent dialog, and no grammar errors. Thanks.
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I like to read them kind of felt they were posted for reading not really open for comments.
0 x
CB6000
slave d

Post by slave d »

sls01234 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:02 pm I like to read them kind of felt they were posted for reading not really open for comments.
me too. i’ve always been a bit worried that if i comment more than saying “wow” i’ll effectively cause the story to change towards my own fantasies and the great thing about reading these is that the authors are specifically telling their own fantasy story which means you’re never sure what will happen !!!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I have always looked at those that way as well and never commented... Similar to the journeys, though I've seen comments on those.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I always at least start to read new stories. Occasionally I will lose interest in one but rarely do I not read the entire story. Yours are written so each chapter has ends with a teaser as to what the the next chapter will bring. Now that he is resigned to being naked and caged like all the other men I can't wait to see what she has in store for him.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!