Orientation of people on this forum

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveOD
Re: Orientation of people on this forum

Post by SteveOD »

My wife is bi and I am heteroflexable. I identify as straight, do not find men sexually attractive or feel repulsed by man on man sex. This has allowed me in the distant past to have sex with a man. In fact, I lost my virginity to a male friend when I was 13. Then to another. :)

If the circumstances were right. Women there to arouse me and a few drinks and some weed, I could be persuaded to do things to another guy if the ladies asked me to.

Up until 12 years ago we were poly and shared a girlfriend for most of our 48 years of marriage. We got into chastity because without our girlfriend in bed with us, my wife did not enjoy sex since I cannot have intercourse with her for various reasons since 15 years ago, I was her foreplay and our girlfriend finished her off. Without a girl in bed my wife seldom wanted sex with me or any other man for that matter having tried it once and hating it. Chastity solved our problem because my long periods of sexual frustration are now a fetish and my wife feels comfortable orgasming on her vibrator without having to deal with sex with a man. She does enjoy kissing me though but with her eyes shut I think she fantasizes about me being her girlfriend. Do not know and do not care. I enjoy the pent up sexual energy more than the few seconds of an orgasm. It works for us. Nothing better than having a Keyholders who does not want you to orgasm.
0 x
Gaylockedboy

Post by Gaylockedboy »

Gay in chastity for nearly a year now. Owned by a daddy 20 years older than me.

Only allowed out for cleaning. For a gay bottom chastity is very different than a heterosexual man.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Gaylockedboy wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:48 am For a gay bottom chastity is very different than a heterosexual man.
How so?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

For a gay bottom chastity is very different than a heterosexual man.
Do... do you guys get some extra bit of equipment that we don't know about? 😉
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Schnoff - Would you like to weigh in on this subject?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Using the compass on my phone I am currently oriented due south. That’s subject to change. :)
3 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Homebody wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:52 am Using the compass on my phone I am currently oriented due south. That’s subject to change. :)
:lol:
0 x
CB6000
Gaylockedboy

Post by Gaylockedboy »

Tom Allen wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:30 pm
For a gay bottom chastity is very different than a heterosexual man.
Do... do you guys get some extra bit of equipment that we don't know about? 😉

I can only speak for myself but the phycology is very different and the way it’s used is for very different reasons.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

My orientation is usual North North West but I have been known to back to North West when the wind is in the East.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I can only speak for myself but the phycology is very different and the way it’s used is for very different reasons.
We're all here to learn. Care to let us know what's different?
0 x