Orientation of people on this forum

Living the real life under lock and key
evanknox1
Re: Orientation of people on this forum

Post by evanknox1 »

Straight due to a ultra religious upbringing. But, I do have thoughts of trying a same sex encounter given the right circumstances. I've always wondered what it would feel like to perform fellatio on a man but zero interest in an anal encounter (giving or receiving). Never had the opportunity though.
Not sure if that means I'm not 100% Straight
0 x
softboyplum

Post by softboyplum »

I'm bisexual and I definitely think that made the transition into stuff like chastity/pegging/flr easier for me emotionally, since I was already comfortable with not adhering to societies general view of how a boy should act or be attracted to.
0 x
Gaylockedboy

Post by Gaylockedboy »

evanknox1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:20 am I've always wondered what it would feel like to perform fellatio on a man but zero interest in an anal encounter (giving or receiving). Never had the opportunity though.
Not sure if that means I'm not 100% Straight

I always loved the look of my cock as I have a example that you would model and carve in stone. So way before I had been with a man I loved cock. I like you don’t fancy men but have learned to have sex with men and enjoy it. But the first cock I ever held in front of me was a magic moment. I felt quite over powered and intimidated by it. A hard male penis up close is quite an imposing sight and the way it twitches and pulsates is mesmerising. And the old saying his brain is in his penis is true. It acts independently to a man and I found myself making love to it with my mouth and not with the man behind it.

But took me many years to come to terms with a penis ejaculating into my mouth and then for me to swallow it. It was a very hard thing to mentally do and physically. But now it’s one of the hottest things in the world.
2 x
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

I'd say "straight but open-minded". I can't imagine being in a relationship with another woman, but the idea of "fooling around" doesn't repulse me I think, although I've never tried so who knows.

My man is most probably straight but kinky :twisted:

V
0 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Asexual gender fluid.

Traditionally I always considered myself to be straight but since realising I'm gender fluid I would now possibly be Bi. I have only ever had sex with a woman, but the idea of being with a man is not beyond the realms of possibility - especially if I were dressed as a woman at the time.

I have been to a club a few times where men wear only lingerie and play is encouraged, but I have never taken part - maybe next time.
0 x