Moments when it felt more "real"

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Moments when it felt more "real"

Post by TwistedMister »

JimR wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:09 pm I truly feel your pain.. Got my Pfizer booster and flu shot also at the same time a few days ago. 24 hours of "hit by a truck" feeling, followed by 24 hours of so-so, followed by back to normal. Hope you are much better soon.
Thanks. Yesterday was a bitch, hoping it will be a little better today. Gotta take the dog to the vet, so, gonna have to soldier on regardless.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I had a doctors appointment while back had been trying out new cage and totally forgot I was wearing until sitting on table with doctor in room and it suddenly hit me. That was a real moment for me, one of the few times I thought I was really going to have to explain it to someone.
Luckily I was able to avoid any "Tests" that would have exposed it but it was an interesting moment and when I told my KH all she said was
"I hadn't forgotten"
Really cool.
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

When she told me we were doing Locktober and NOvember, and that it might be the start of something new for us!
1 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

We've been married for 38 years and having sex for 44. For 38 years sex was lovely and pretty vanilla (though I practised some mild fetishes privately), for the next four years we moved Her into control of my orgasms and they reduced considerably, and in what I consider the third phase I've been free of conventional orgasms fro two years (though I have ruins and anal orgasms without ejaculation). My chastity over the last six years has been caged and uncaged at Her wish.

Over the last year my cages have been on less, with a balance towards honour (I've never let Her down on this and She trusts me), though I did most recently spend 10 days caged last month.

The reason for this preamble is that I've had a few occasions where it has felt more "real", the most recent being yesterday.

But in chronological order, the first time was when, after a very rocky start with moving to a FLR (an FLR?), She asked for the key. I mentioned that there was a term for this - keyholder - and She replied, "Really, Wow! Yes, that's what I want to be".

The next two occasions were, as others have described, intense fear of being discovered. A couple of years ago I went to a party, caged, in new Chinos, which turned out more snug that I had realised. At the party and on the dance floor, She leaned to my ear and told me She could see the outline of every bar of the cage. I had heart-stopping fear combined with an intense thrill, and finding a mirror I could see She was right. As it happened no-one else mentioned anything, so phew! Secondly, on a taxi in London with friends, on our way to a national art gallery, someone mentioned there would be metal detectors. I was caged with no key, and spent the journey sweating with fear, concocting excuses for security, none of which would have done any good. As it happened she was wrong, but a very intense 15 minutes.

To the present. She caged me a couple of days ago, and I was expecting the usual pattern of a few days to perhaps a week or so. Last night She said to me that since we'd missed both Locktober and NOvember (despite hints I might add), why not go until 2022. I'm assuming She means until Jan 1, in which case it will be 52 days, rather more than my record of 35 days set three years ago. But then She leaned to me and said, "You know, I could never go back now. If you wanted to give it up I would say no, and if you insisted I would divorce you".

So yeah, it's real now.
4 x