Urologist visit

Living the real life under lock and key
belocked

Urologist visit

Post by belocked »

I had to see my urologist today (uncaged) so I decided to take the opportunity to show him my JB and ask him if there are any issues about long-term use. He said there's no problem as long as it's not twisting or constricting enough to cause tissue damage (and he'd already checked me out to know it wasn't the case). Oddly enough, he seemed embarrassed and didn't ask any questions.
0 x
Michele

Re: Urologist visit

Post by Michele »

Haha our urologist was a little embarrassed as well when we talked to him about hubby being locked but he stayed very professional and answered our questions and did a good job. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

You all are both very brave. However, your medical professionals are supposed to be "professional" i.e. non-judgemental. I've had 4 different urology docs (different states and practices). One of which (pre chastity) I was good friends with and would consider telling him about MC and asking questions. The others, not so much. Glad you both have "pros".
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

jfenoffti wrote:You all are both very brave.
I feel braver wearing it at other times, knowing that there's always the possibility of an unplanned visit to the emergency room or some other event when I would be found out. I can't get embarrassed by someone who wants to check my prostate every time I see him.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

That's cool, being brave enough to tell your doctor. I think it's a good thing for more vanilla people to learn about this kink (and possibly increase it's popularity even more!) :)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

belocked wrote: I can't get embarrassed by someone who wants to check my prostate every time I see him.
Good point!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Well, my Doc is female, and is also my wife's Doc...I think it could be a bit embarrassing for me.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote:Well, my Doc is female, and is also my wife's Doc...I think it could be a bit embarrassing for me.
I dunno, seems like there would be a lot less explaining. 8-)
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Tom Allen wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:Well, my Doc is female, and is also my wife's Doc...I think it could be a bit embarrassing for me.
"Lucy, you got some splainin to do!"
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:
Possibly...but I'm not quite sure of where she's at in regard to kink. During the last visit, she asked about problems with sex and my response was only that there wasn't enough time for it. She said "You can't find ten minutes to get together?" I said "If you think it only takes ten minutes, you're missing out." She let it drop there.

Mrs. Twisted, on the other hand, would probably be mortified at the thought of the Doc finding out...although, she didn't seem real freaked when she realized that she hadn't unlocked me for either that visit or my colonoscopy before that...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted