Point of no-return....

Living the real life under lock and key
Caged55

Point of no-return....

Post by Caged55 »

I was wondering how many members have reached a point where your KH has reached a point of no-return, meaning she starts to enforce chastity be it for extended periods or 24/7 - but driven by her, and no longer by your wishes or desires?! - and that the choice of being in chastity no longer resides with you, but soley with her...!
Did you just "slip" into enforced chastity, or was there a specific day when she decided she is in control, and there is no-way-back?
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Point of no-return....

Post by sirmebane »

It seems to happen naturally and with my wife she is "doing what I want but enjoying the benefits." I have positioned this as a game from the very beginning and both of us have been struck by how much it has done for our relationship. We enjoy it and we enjoy what it has done for both of us.

I am debating whether I need to be out of chastity at all now (unless she has something she wants to happen) and she is on board as well since I have been unlocked very infrequently of late.
2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Even though it happened gradually, there were signs from the very beginning that she wanted it to be permanent. But I think she got really serious about it after the birth of our son in July.
2 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I think we are to that point. When she wants me locked, I am locked 24/7 unless she says otherwise. She doesn't demand it all the time. She won't admit it, but I think she forgets I'm locked sometimes. I never forget it and I actually like it most of the time. It puts my brain in overdrive sometimes at night which results in lost sleep occasionally.

We do take breaks. I wouldn't say this to her, but this way is harder on me, because I start to miss the device in the immediate days following being unlocked. Then, I have to go through getting used to continuously wearing the device all over every time we start again after an extended break. Bottom line, it's all her decision and I don't whine, beg, or try to influence her anymore. She finally gets it that this is about what she wants. Does this mean I'm a chastity graduate student now?? :roll:
2 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Caged55 wrote:Did you just "slip" into enforced chastity, or was there a specific day when she decided she is in control, and there is no-way-back?
There wasn't any one particular day, but it happened over a period of time. I'd notice her testing me to see how long I could stand being locked up, or her pushing me to go longer and longer until I'd actually come inside the cage.

She had to go overseas for a month on a work thing, and when she came back, her mindset had made a definite change; I was locked up the entire time she was gone, and after she came back we talked about it. I had half expected her to unlock me right away, but instead, she decided that she wanted me to go indefinitely. At that point, I was no longer driving it; it was up to her.

And note that this had nothing to do with me doing more chores or being punished; Mrs. Edge just decided that she liked the idea of keeping me aroused all the time.
4 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I believe it was October 13, 2013

That's the day he handed me the keys and that's the day I took control of his erections, orgasms and all of his sexual pleasure. Almost 3 years ago and been locked ever since. Almost 9 months of denial currently, too. :)

It's not going to stop either, I enjoy it way too much!
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

keeperof55 said, "yes, I like to control your erections and plan to continue this for the foreseeable future".
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
YesDear
Last orgasm: May 28th, 2022

Post by YesDear »

Very old thread, but I had to respond. Sorry for the zombie.
Our point of no return was the day she called me at work and said, "I wanted to surprise you but didn't know what to get. I want you to buy a chastity device." It arrived Memorial Day and I have been locked up since and she has indicated that I will be locked for at least 6 months this time, and she loves my devotion and we will be doing this for life.
2 x
MM Jailbird
The best things in life are worth the wait.
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Well, YesDear, it sounds like you hit the jackpot. Good luck!

Now, having gone through quite a process to find a cock cage that fit and I could wear long term, I have to ask how did she get one that fit you? May we have a picture?
1 x
YesDear
Last orgasm: May 28th, 2022

Post by YesDear »

It's a Ternence S150 from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/TERNENCE-Ergonom ... B07GLC9DT7

The ring was a bit undersized from what the specs said, and I opened up the gap since I am a high and tight guy. Still comfortable on day 11.
0 x
MM Jailbird
The best things in life are worth the wait.