Point of no-return....

Living the real life under lock and key
Dale424

Re: Point of no-return....

Post by Dale424 »

I just signed a contract that says I will be locked up indefinitely 24/7 unless she gives permission to take it off. We just started playing with chastity about a year and a half ago. Our play has been part time up until around January when she started demanding that I put it back on immediately after being allowed to cum. The longest I've gone in chastity is 10 days without orgasm so far and the contract only says one orgasm a month but I have the ability to earn more by doing things to make my KH happy. I am so nervous and excited to see what she has in store for me! I've been wanting to try going longer but here I am 7 days in with Blue balls wondering what I got myself into, and hoping she let's me cum tonight. And also secretly hoping she doesn't...
2 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

With us, chastity has evolved over a number of years, and now we do what She wants 100% of the time.

I've been in permanent penile orgasm denial for some years, but this has evolved from caged to mostly caged to today's arrangement. She noticed that it takes a few days to settle into being relocked, after which I get to a place where I could just stay locked no bother. So I now spend 3/4/5 nights caged and 2/3/4 nights on honour, as She decides.
1 x
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

I think today. My new cage has a bolt. As she was tightening the bolt I asked when is the next release date and she said that is no longer my concern.
6 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I'm hoping we've hit a point of no return. She hasn't fully agreed but all the hardware is in place
1 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

Lockedchef wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:04 pm I'm hoping we've hit a point of no return. She hasn't fully agreed but all the hardware is in place
You and I are in the same place.

She complained that I was less than willing to assist her with projects around the house, and have been for a long time. True. So I asked her to go full time with the game, and she has not gotten back to me with an answer. I told her that she gets to make all the rules, gets a more compliant husband, and I get to play the game I enjoy, it "should" be a "WIN-WIN", but knowing how she reacts to things of this nature I doubt she will see it that way. Its only been about 2 days, so we shall see.

Eddie
0 x